90 Days for LilBit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 Days for LilBit

Hi Lilbit, your story is so inspiring, I'm just starting out and hope my story will sound as good as yours. Thanks for sharing.
    :wings:

Comment

90 Days for LilBit

Good For You Lilbit.

Congratulations, You should be so proud.

Lovely post, your hard work is inspiring!!!

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Sparrow

Comment

90 Days for LilBit

:jumpwow: :jumpwow: :jumpwow:

Well Done LilBit! You go girl!!! What an inspiration!

Sunbird :wd::wd::wd:

Comment

90 Days for LilBit

Good for you LIlbit.

Your post is truly inspiring. You should be so proud of yourself.

Thank you for all of your suppport!!!!

Sparrow

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

Comment

90 Days for LilBit

OH, my friend, How WONDERFUL!

Congratulations, Lilbit! You are such an inspiration. There are many times that thinking about you has helped me over a bad patch. I am so very proud of your excellent track record! And thank you for writing the longer posts, as I gained even more from them, this time around. You are my hero!

This is a dance party for you. I know you like this little guy!
            :alf: :alf: :alf: :alf: :alf: :alf:

Comment

90 Days for LilBit

Congrats Lilbit!

I dont know you but have seen your posts around here and always found them inspiring...and your 90 day post was no different.

You are truly a blessing to MWO. Thanks for sharing your experience, story, and yourself.
              AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

90 Days for LilBit

FANTASTIC, lilbit!!!

And you're right about how we just have to "keep on trying". I'm about 9 days AF... when I could barely go for a couple days. But I knew if I kept on trying, it would eventually "take".

I'm already beginning to feel better (psychologically). I was sinking into depression, and I feel like the fog is lifting!

It's so Good when positive things start happening...
                Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

90 Days for LilBit

Ohhhh... I'm so late!

Lilmea.. hon... OMG.. HUGE, huge HUGE Congratulations!!!!!!

You must be SO proud and so happy! I know I am incredibly proud of you!!!
                  Thank you for being an inspiration!

:l
                  Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

90 Days for LilBit

Thank you so much, Sunbird, Sunshine, Sparrow, Mstall, Savon, and my very special friend, Mica! Mica and I started our first AF days together, and if it weren't for the thought of her out there somewhere toughing it out "with me" I'd have caved a couple of times. Buddying up with someone is a great way to stay strong and make a new friend at the same time. There's a lot of power in it.

Sunshine, there's no such thing as "late" IMHO, although my father used to say that I "was born late and had a relapse." :H

Savon, awesome -- 9 days and your fog is lifting!! What a great feeling. I'm pulling for you.

Thanks, also for the dance recital, Mica.
                    "If you fell down yesterday, get up today." -- H.G. Wells

Comment

90 Days for LilBit

Thank you for this post Lilbit. I'm on day 2 of being AF today, I feel inspired now.
                      The lost hours really hitting home now, I'm just realising that the day is not going to end at 18.00 (17.15 as it became harder and harder to wait). It's 16.10 here now, I'm going to put on my walking boots at 17.00 and come back and cook an early dinner.
                      Just got to find some other distractions.
                      Well done!!! 90 days seems like forever to me at present.

Comment

90 Days for LilBit

You sound just Fabulous, Lilbit!!! Great Job to you!!
                        Krigs
                        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

90 Days for LilBit

Shining through;693864 wrote: I'm on day 2 of being AF today, I feel inspired now. 90 days seems like forever to me at present.
                          Yay, yay, yay, Shining!!! I am SO thrilled to hear that you're inspired. And I'm excited for all the good changes you have in the days to come. Your "90 days seems like forever" statement sounds just like me at the start. Believe me, you can do this!
                          "If you fell down yesterday, get up today." -- H.G. Wells

Comment

90 Days for LilBit

LilBit:

I am so deeply proud of you for 90. You have a couple of days on me. My last adult beverage was Cinco-de-Mayo. and I too have 90 days. Like you, I have leaned on the support of MWO and a network of people here that believed in me and this process. And, it is a process .... get thru the physical, proceed to mental and finally the reflection. I don't ever want to see that guy again. I think for me, the biggest motivator was fear. I was scared to death that I would disappoint my mentor here. As you know recovery can be a lonely process. But, MWO eases that loneliness. For me, my addiction to alcohol had three possible outcomes. One, I would die young. Two, I would go insane, or three, I would recover. This enviornment helped me make the right choice.

Congratulations, and next August 4th I'll be here with you to talk about our first year.

As always, Blu
                            sigpic

If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging. ~ Will Rogers ~

Comment

90 Days for LilBit

Hey Lilbit, I have only just seen this too!

90 DAYS....PLUS SOME!! AWESOME JOB!

:goodjob:
                              Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

90 Days for LilBit

Just read this too, Lil. Absolutely sensational, my friend! And what a beautiful, and inspiring post to read. Sadly, just between you and me, i, err.....still drool on my pillow. Sigh, some things never change......
                                Best wishes on your new, and real journey. Feel the power! Bravo!!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X