• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Saturday

thanks guys

Comment

ODAT Saturday

Hi greeneyes hope you enjoy the film now hamburger mmmmmmmm and tomatoe juice nah dont like the sound of that:H
      They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. Andy warhole

last drink 3rd August 2009

Comment

ODAT Saturday

Newbegings

As long as you dont beat yourself up and if you cn moderate than thats fine. Just been to shop no tomatoe juice no hamburgers and no lobster!!! Just lots of baliks (he he Turkish for fish)
        They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. Andy warhole

Comment

ODAT Saturday

Well Today i got up and felt like shite. So sat on here talking for ages.

But really should have had a plan of action like get the dog out have a shower and eat something. Just had ciggies and coffee all day. But have just made a stir fry think the lack of sleep is catching up on me. Havent been going to bed until really late because i don't want to toss and turn but think its time for a early night.

We bought my daughter a bar/restaurant well us and the fiance family. We are going up there for a quiz night tomorrow.It is the first time there since i started drinking on the 31st July. Its funny because when i work behind the bar it doesnt bother me. Cause of the all the drunks . Its when i am on my way home and i think mmmmm wont that be nice just a couple cold wines. Then bang full blown binge. So hypercritical.

Just had loads of crap going on with my neighbour over here. Well she is in London and i have been looking after her house for her checking on damp security ect. For 3 years We started a small business and said i would have to charge her this year so i did. She has never been out for 2 years so it has not been maintained. Just cheks done. But she thinks that the house should be spotless for guests coming out-duhhh she pays 15.00 per month for this check and email is sent back with phtos. i hold her keys and pay any bills. We have fixed leaking shower hoses and a water pump that was broken and every time a guest has come out they have complained. Told her that her suite was grubby told her it needed painting told her about the water stains in the toilet. Cleaning is extra
          but no she feels she has been robbed so i told her to find someone else to look after it
          and she can have a refund . But she still wanted me to look after it as her guest were coming at the weekend and i have said no.
          She is going mad as the girls turned up to no welcome pack and the house was not cleaned and bedding not laundered. I have drank on this on my last bender and this is why i told her to find someone else. I know it is a resentment. But i cant let go. We have 2 other neighbours that she will probably slag me of to but do i care.Yes i do cause i am paraniod. I shouldnt but it keeps going round and round and round as she is coming out next month. She says she will sue me for neglect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The emails were so curt i am sure she thought she was speaking to one of her rookies (she is a top cop from London)

Well thats that of me chest. But i havent drank on it !!!!!!!!!!!!! Yet:thanks:

Comment

Working...
          X