ODAT - Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Tuesday

Good morning everyone! I'm on day 5 and it feels like my head and body are on different planets. Just trying to get another 24 hours under my belt. Good luck everyone and have a great day!
    'I can honestly say, all the bad things that ever happened to me were directly, directly attributed to drugs and alcohol.' - Ozzy Osborne

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi everyone - I am a bit late on the thread again. Day 2 and feeling kind of fuzzy, but fine. Had some wine cravings this evening, but hopped on here with my lemon water and am good to go. By the time I am done giving the baby a bath, it will be too late to drink! Yay! Glad everyone is doing well. I really hope I can stay on a good path. I know there will probably be slips, but I will not let it stop my journey to being free from this crap. I just have too much to live for! Blessings to all - see you tomorrow!

Kat

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

funny, in my time zone I missed a day checking in, but you guys are still on Tuesday, so what the hell.

Still getting over a cold, but voice came back. Finished proposal, boss liked it. Now to clean up all the stuff that has piled up in the meantime.

brief urge to drink today, but I told it WTF? You almost killed me and you want me to come back to you? And it went away.

Cravings won't kill me, that is correct!

Hello to all, and hang in there!
        I can't drink and pretend to be sane. I can't drink and pretend to be moral. I can't drink and continue to live.

Comment

Working...
        X