Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudzu Rescue ... how many do I take a day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started taking Kudzu Rescue a week ago (combined with the hypnotherapy cd's).
    I am taking 3 tablets, 3 times daily, and have not yet stopped alcohol altogether, but have cut back quite dramatically.
    I am buying these tablets from the US and are shipped to Australia, so I am really hoping they work, but would like to know if I am taking too little or too many.
    The hypnotherapy 'clearing' cd was like a light had been turned on in my head, and I feel really positive each day listening to the cd's.
    Do you think I need anti-craving drugs to start with?
    Any advice please?
    :new:
    MWO is a blessing, thank you.

Opal, are you taking all that is suggested on MWO? I wasn't too sure what way to take them, does the MWO book give you details on what to take and how often?
    See you are an fellow Irish person, did you get meds & supps from MWO or health shop?
    Sorry for so many questions.:thanks:

Comment

kudzu

ilovejafa;690065 wrote: I started taking Kudzu Rescue a week ago (combined with the hypnotherapy cd's).
      I am taking 3 tablets, 3 times daily, and have not yet stopped alcohol altogether, but have cut back quite dramatically.
      I am buying these tablets from the US and are shipped to Australia, so I am really hoping they work, but would like to know if I am taking too little or too many.
      The hypnotherapy 'clearing' cd was like a light had been turned on in my head, and I feel really positive each day listening to the cd's.
      Do you think I need anti-craving drugs to start with?
      Any advice please?
      :new:
      cysteine 600mg once a day helps lots make sure you get vitamin b also

Comment

Working...
      X