Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODat Wednesday

Hi guys,

Bessie must be out chasing animals or cleaning out the cottages. (hopefully she is out for a stroll or a ride on her horse enjoying herself!)

Day 14 today for me. I slept like crap last night though (not sure why) so I'm feeling a little under the weather this morning. But nothing I can't handle. I am going to see how work goes today and if I'm feeling too tired or like I won't be able to do it I'll just come home!

Have a great day guys! Good luck on your goals.
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

ODat Wednesday

Good morning U and all that follow.

Today is day 6 for me!! i can hardly believe i am almost a week sober, I really cant remember the last time i was sober that long.

Sleeping better each night and waking up with lots of energy to start the new day.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday.
    AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

ODat Wednesday

Good morning Uni and Mstall and all to follow. Enjoy your sobriety today, it makes everything easier no matter what. Who knew. Love, Ladybird.
      may we be well

Comment

ODat Wednesday

ODATERS!!!!

Uni, that's great on the 2 weeks! I love it that your friends have non-AL drinks for you.

Mstall, wow, a week tomorrow - that's wonderful! It shows!

Ladybird, yeah, who knew is right!

Have a great one and go for the O!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODat Wednesday

Good Morning to Everyone
          On day 23 for me but not all in a row...Since July 15. It's been stressful here as husband's mom died on the 8th. Funeral is over and we are home now. Very sad..she was and angel of a woman.
          There was a lot of wine after the funeral but I remained strong and just had seltzer with my lemon.
          Congrats Uni and Mstall! Doesn't it feel good to wake up without a hangover?
          Agreed, ladybirdheart..sobriety does make things easier.....:H I like your style!
          Hey Greeneyes: Going for the 0!!

Best to all here and those that follow. Things are beginning to get easier and more serene.
          When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
          -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

Working...
          X