New Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Here

Hi all, i just found this site, my purpose here is to quit my drinking habit. I don't know whether i can be considered as an alcoholic because I don't drink everyday, i just drink occasionally when when im low or happy, it shouldn't be no problem when i drink less, but when i drank too much i lose control of my behavior, and I feel ashamed with that. Well, i think i really need helps...:new:
    AF today

New Here

Welcome lovemylife!

Whether you are here to moderate your drinking or quit drinking, you have found the right place!

I have found this place to be very supportive, caring, non-judgemental and an invaluable tool that has helped me quit drinking for 10 days now!

I didnt have any questions about being an alcoholic. I know that once I start drinking, i dont stop till it's all gone. I drank everyday at least a bottle of wine and today I couldnt be more grateful to be sober and part of this wonderful forum.

We are glad to have you join us!
    AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

New Here

Hi Lovemylife .........

to MWO ...........xxx

Whether you are drinking daily or just occasionally, if you want to cut down or stop this place is amazing, everyone here understands and there is someone here to help 24/7 because we are from all over the world .......

Hope you stick around .........

Love & Hugs, BB xxxxxxx Attached files [img]/converted_files/1004138=3465-attachment.jpg[/img]
      sigpicXXX

Comment

New Here

:welcome: and hi lovemylife you have come to a great place, It does not matter how much you are drinking if its affecting your life,personality,relationship, whatever. Now is the time to stop & have a review,only YOU can decide if you have a problem or not. goodluck

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

New Here

Thank you for your warm welcome Mstall, Betty and Mario...

I read some of the post here and I think i really can get lot's of support here. Mean time, i really don't know i should totally quit or moderate. I just feel bad about myself cos i really messed up my life with alcohol.

Thank you again for reading my post
          AF today

Comment

New Here

It has been recommended here to go 30 days AF and then re-assess your situation. That may be something you should consider?
            AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

New Here

:welcome:
              Lovemylife! You have come to the right place! I am on day 9 AF, and I have had so much support and good advice. Great to have you with us.
              Sunbird

Comment

New Here

Thank you Sun

This is bad, now i feel wanna get some alcohol because i feel so bad about myself and i feel so lonely...i just need a vent now here...:upset:
                AF today

Comment

New Here

Lovemylife ........ if you don't get any alcohol today you will feel SO MUCH BETTER tomorrow ........... keep reading and posting here till the feeling passes ...........

Love & Hugs, BB xx
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

New Here

Welcome,Lovemylife,
                    You're in a good safe place here. Lots of good,kind people who have all been in your shoes and further.
                    Keep reading and keep posting.
                    Wishing you well.
                    Hugs to you all.
                    Jackie xxx
                    AF since 7/7/2009
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

New Here

Hi and welcome

It's only my 3rd day here and my 3rd day without AL. I feeling pretty positive. I'm the same as you, not sure if I want to moderate or stop completely. I'm going to try for 30 days AF first. Good luck to you.

Comment

New Here

Ya I dont drink every day either but when i do it just turns into hell
                        I always seem to get tricked by "one drink" just to wind down and then..... Im sure you know the rest of the story. I think if you are thinking about stopping then there is probably good cause to stop

Comment

Working...
                        X