ODAT - Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Tuesday

Not really sure what went wrong yesterday but it really did. That was yesterday. Today is the new day, the only day I will focus on and it WILL be AF.

Gotta go and jump some cross country fences this morning. That should give me a good start to the day!

Bessie xx

ODAT - Tuesday

Bessie
    Sorry you had a crappy day yesterday. somedays mondays are the worst. but today is a new day and let us all make this one al free!

Day twelve. weee. its raining but can't do much about that. best to all assundry
    no time like the present

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

ODATERS!!!

Morning bessie & skinny!

Good job, skinny! Keep it up!

Bessie, sorry.... you know the drill.

I need to jump some cross country fences too but mine are mental. My energy has been way off for a few days and really bugging me. I'll try to think of something cheerful to say and come back.

Go for the O!!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Good Morning bessie & skinny & greenie!

Day 12 for me too. Have a nerve racking day at work today with the CEO coming for his bi-monthly visit and talk. He always seems to find something to say that pisses me off. But today i will not let him change my mood.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday! I will be happy to get home today and walk 4 miles to let off steam.
        AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi everyone,

Bess - yesterday was yesterday - enjoy today! 0 in the tracker.

Greeny - sorry your energy is down - sending some cheerful vibes your way. Skinny and Mstall -good job!

I'm still Af here - woke up this morning feeling yucky and tired but was still feeling happy because at least I'm not hungover. I love the AF feeling - day 20 here (if you don't count the half glass on Sunday, aauuuggghhh) and feeling fantastic on the AL front. This time really is different, not sure why but I really don't want to go back to (as Greeny puts it) the "dark scary place".

Hope everyone has a great day and meets their goals!
          Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
          :h

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Good morning ODATers,

Bessie, jump away. Get those endorphins moving and enjoy the horses and the country.

(((Greenie))) I'd send you some energy if I could.

Skinny and Mstall, Yay!! 12 days is awesome. Keep on keepin' on.

Uni, I am with you. I never want to go back to that dark and scary place again. It was robbing me of all my life. Hope you feel a bit better as the day goes on. My brother and his wife had EB and it just took a while to get well. You will get better and one day you will wake up wondering where you got all that energy from. Until then, baby yourself. You deserve it. 20 days is wunderbar.

I am tired and headachey today but going strong. I have a lot of work to do today and fly out at 5:30 in the morning to client. Not looking forward to that. But, we do what we must do. I am still AF and loving that, too.

To an ODAT Tuesday.

Love,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi all,

Haven't logged on for a few days - good to be back. An AF day for me today - do you know my life would be perfect (well just about) if I didn't have this external fight!!

Anyhow good to read all your posts - as always sooo encouraging and full of hope.

Px
              Short term goal 7 days AF

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi all
                been busy working so not been able to log in. Hope you are all well.

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Good Morning all OTATers !
                  Bessie: Some days just don't go the way we plan. Just get back on and keep trying!
                  Skinny and Mstall: Good going on your 12 days AF! WAHOOOO!!!!
                  Uni and Cinders: Hope your yucky feelings go away sooner than later. Take care of yourselves.
                  Have a great sober day everyone and I believe we can all meet our goals today.:l
                  When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
                  -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi all,

Just re-read my post - of course meant eternal - not external - one of these days!

Px

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Very funny typo, Patricia. If only it was “external” and we could just beat the poop out of a couple of bottles and be done with it. Eternal and internal is our story. I hope we all find a way to have a fine day anyway as the alternative is not appealing. Love, Ladybird.
                      may we be well

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Good luck everybody - it's 5.00pm in the UK so danger time approaching although 'witchin hour has been despatched with a vengence - but today I'm AF.

Px

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Good morning (or evening or whatever is is where you are!) everyone and anyone.
                          This is the start of day 10 for me.
                          Hi Patricia- I don't think I've been here with live people before! I kind of started a new happy hour ritual of buying one of those ridiculously overpriced bottles of flavored water ($2 for ...water...?). I got four "cocktails" out of it though, which before would have been wine, beer, whiskey. I actually think a big part of it is the pouring something down my mouth whenever I sit down and watch TV or get on the computer.
                          I even just had a Dr. Pepper at a club on Saturday night, but I got there just before the band started, and stayed up close to the stage on the dancefloor. If I was sitting with a group of folks just hanging out, it might have been very difficult to not have "just one" (like that's EVER happened).

Stay strong, kids. Keep busy or keep moving. Much love-Dance
                          ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hello All--jumping in with you all today--count me in for going AF today! Feeling strong about it now. Together is much better than alone.
                            Wishing everyone a strong day!:hiya:
                            "Tell me, what do you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" Mary Oliver

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

ODAT-day 2

the petals are on day 2 again,stayed up late last night and still found it hard to sleep but even the feeling of tiredness this morning was nothing like the feeling after drinking 2 bottles of wine (that's just on my own) it's 7pm in the uk and the first bottle would have normally been open by 6pm so, so far so good i have none in the house anyway (only way i can do it is to have none here!!!) but ODAT is plan.

good luck to everyone

Comment

Working...
                              X