X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT-Thursday

Crickitt,

:welcome:

The best advice I can give you is for you to start reading what others are doing and are gong through.

Know you are not alone. We have all experienced the same thing you have. The inability to stop drinking even though we really want to and know we need to.

I would also recommend downloading RJ's book. It is cheaper than the amount of beer you are drinking daily, I would bet. It is a good book whether you choose to moderate or go alcohol free. (AF)

You can also go into chat and hopefully whomever is there can get you started down the right path. Just make sure that the people in the chat understand you really need some help right now. Otherwise, it can be a little silly in there. However, the silliness is good once you get to know the people. Some silly times makes the witching hours pass by sober.

I am glad you are here and I hope you can find Your Way Out. It takes work, it can be hard, it can be frustrating, but it sure is worth it.

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

ODAT-Thursday

Hwy Mstall. I am at two weeks too, or a few days past. Sort of losing track. Still recovering from massive food poisoning, whatever, and have been traveling on top of it, so no will power really involved. My beast doesn't really want to kill me--just wants me to stay alive enough to do its bidding!

Best to all. Hang in there.
      I can't drink and pretend to be sane. I can't drink and pretend to be moral. I can't drink and continue to live.

Comment

Working...
      X