Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Happy Birthday? - 42 and lonely

luckymom have a fabulous birthday...

us on the outside have a hard time, but i bet so do those on the "inside"...nothing is as it seems!

Comment

Thanks more2life! I would love to be friends. I feel so good going to bed tonight with all the support and friendship I've encountered today. I really appeciate your warm offer.

What a blessing to be here, what a birthday.

Love to all,
      LM

Comment

LuckyMom - I cried when I read your post because for the most of it I could have written that exact same post myself - the only difference is I don't have a husband and I turned 43 last month - everything else is the same. I'm sick of feeling this way too. I just hope I have the willpower to stick to this decision to dump AL!
        I'm not a flip flop - I'm a Jandal!:undercover:

Comment

Lucky....! We care, Have a nice Birthday ! IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

:l LuckyMom... and happy birthday!

Ya know.. being part of the 'in-crowd' isn't all it's cracked up to be, either. Peace is right... looks are very deceiving... things could be even more miserable for some of the 'popular' moms around.

Cherish your kids and hubby - and know that we care about you! You are definitely not alone!
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Just popped in again to see how your B'day went. So happy that it turned around for you. Soda on your own birthday is a great way to start!!
              Good for you Luckymom!!!
              xxx
              Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Hi Luckymom,

Belated Birthday greetings to you:bday1:

I hope you had a good day with your hubbie & kids.

I can relate to all that was said about lonliness and isolation, but you know, thats just the way AL wants us to feel, thats what gives it, it's power. But we are all stronger than it and will do our utmost to fight it, and fight we will and win the battle.

I'm on Day 13 Af, and feel great, my head is much clearer, and I'm able to function properly for the first time in ages.

I have also been experimenting with different juices and so on........pineapple juice and
                7up is my current favourite, plus I'm eating more fruit now than I ever did. When I was drinking, I went completely off fruit.....well, unless it came from the grape!!!!!!!

I'm just loving spending time with my kids now, just hanging out with them and chatting.

Hugs to you and all.

Bree

Comment

Working...
                X