Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Friday

ODATERS!!!

Today I start out by cutting my hair. It is getting on my last nerve and my ego will not stop that constant bitching. I'll soothe it further by wearing a dress to the hole.

Business abounds today so I shall run along to the bathroom with my shears and comb.

Oh, I forgot about the hurt pigeon in the spare bedroom. Got to figure out what to do with that too. I went to Home Depot last night and after an hour and a half, came home without the 4 paving stones I went for and a hurt pigeon in a box instead.

Big welcome to crickett!

Go for the O!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

ODAT - Friday

Good Morning Greeneyes and all that stop by for a visit today.
    I know what it's like to need a haircut desparately, Green! I got mine cut off yesterday but I had to have someone do it. I wish I could cut it myself, it would sure save a lot of money!
    Another AF night and I've got to say, I'm so amazed at how fast the days pile up! I have thought about having wine but then I think about how crappy I'll feel and I think about something else. I miss it some, but not like I thought I would. We have a family get together tomorrow and there will be alcohol but I plan to bring seltzer and lemon for my drink. I've got to be strong!!!
    When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
    -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Morning greeneyes and MNB!

MNB - I have yet to put myself in a position of temptation so i wish you the best this weekend, sounds like you have a plan...well done!

Greenie - hurt pidgeon? they make boxes for that? lol

Have a wonderful sober Friday all. 2 weeks behind me and i'm not giving in.
      AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Greenie, sometimes a haircut is not just a haircut. Be free. I hope your birdie gets better; I also always try and save them.

MNB you are inspiring, I know you will stay strong. Good going Mstall on the two weeks.

Hope everybody meets his or her goals today. Love, Ladybird.
        may we be well

Comment

ODAT - Friday

I'm late in but that's cos I am trying to stay OFF the laptop in the morning or else my day gets very left behind.

Pigeon in a box?. Hmmmm. Like chicken in a basket? Or pigs in blankets?!! :H You got a welfare type shelter you could take it to? We took a duck to our local one recently and two weeks later a little finch.

I cut my own hair sometimes. Ends up a bit of a mess so I go to the hairdressers for some remedial work every few months!! :H

Having a good day. The switch is off. Good luck to everyone. BFZs in the drink tracker.

Bessie xx

Comment

ODAT - Friday

I'll be putting a BFZ in the tracker today! Hope everyone has a good Friday.
            Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
            :h

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Pigeon is safely in the birdie hospital and my hair is "holy shit!" short. OOPS! :H
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
              X