ODAT - Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Sunday

Hey! Where is everyone? It's half way throught he afternoon here an I thought I'd log on and just my pennies to the thread but it's not started yet! I hope that's cos your're all out having a lovely day doing what floats your boat.

It is super hot here today (yes, in the UK!!) so I am being sensible and staying indoors and getting rid of some clutter - freecycle, cheapcycle, Ebay, charity shops - it's all going one way or another. I love decluttering. My OH is the opposite and squirrels everything away.

Hope everyone has a good AF day. Mine is.

Bessie xx

ODAT - Sunday

Morning(here anyway) Bessie! Just up with the kiddos and you have inspired me to clean out their 2 closets today. Thank you!!

Comment

ODAT - Sunday

Morning bessie and scrubbly!

I will have a laid back day today. Do some laundry and other than that i will be sluggish.

No drinking today, made it through my third weekend sober!

Have a great sober Sunday all!
      AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

ODAT - Sunday

Hi Bessie, Scrubbly, and Mistall. I shall also enjoy an alcohol free Sunday. I am going to catch up on the house and garden and make a nice chowder before the veggies start organizing and bury me in a heap. I hope you are well and happy. Love, Ladybird
        may we be well

Comment

ODAT - Sunday

Well, it's bedtime here. Good night to all on this side of the world, and hope you on the other are still having a lovely afternoon.
          I can't drink and pretend to be sane. I can't drink and pretend to be moral. I can't drink and continue to live.

Comment

Working...
          X