ODAT Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Tuesday

Good morning all you ODATers Just checking in to say have a nice af day and will post again tonight It is a freezing 2 deg in Aust this morning brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

ODAT Tuesday

Another beautiful morning here in London!

Take care, and have a good day/evening.

Comment

ODAT Tuesday

Thanks Dancind Girl, for yesterday's response. I know that I only tripped up, what I feel so bad about is that I come here, decide what I want to do and then 'trip up' again. I know the theory, just stop drinking!! then there would be no 'tripping up'. Cindi - I know you rationalize this, it's wonderful - I'm going to read your posts again, But I still do it - oh for the day when I don't, I know I have to work harder. Anyhow, today, I'm not drinking Tylyr

Comment

ODAT Tuesday

Hi everyone above and all to come,,,
        It me again:hiya: Started again yesterday AF..... come back from my holidays a few weeks ago dont need to tell you all what happen im sure u can work that one out for youself's but come back and just find it hard to stop anyway had a cold shower y/day to sober me up looked in the mirrror and couldn't stop crying dont know why but i was very emotional and sensitive. Maybe it might be my way of saying good bye to AL...ANYWAY like i said in another thread what is the different this time round i ask myself this question lots of times.... we always use this sentence in how group sessions, well for me ive realise if i dont STOP drinking now it will end up being a no-win situation 4me. Today im thinking positive and im not drinking toooo ......keep well and take it easy everyone.xxxx
        Formerly known as Teardrop:l
        sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
        my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

ODAT Tuesday

Hi everyone, hope we all achieve our goals today. Tylr and Catch don't beat yourselves up, if I can stop drinking anyone can. It just takes time, and believe me it has taken me plenty to get where I am now.

Comment

ODAT Tuesday

Hi guys,

You never lose until you quit trying - remember that!

I have had a good month but I have also had 2 days this month where I have imbibed - way less than I would have normally but still a good reminder to me that if I am going to drink at all I must have a plan or else I get carried away. But the progress I have made is incredible. In a month with 31 days it looks like 27 of those will have been AF - could have never said that before.

That being said - onwards and upwards! Today will be another AF day for me, as was yesterday. Busy day at work and then a busy evening. Should make it for a fairly easy AF day.

Hope everyone else meets their goals today!

Love and hugs,
            Uni
            Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
            :h

Comment

ODAT Tuesday

A quick check in at the end of an easy AF day for me. SOOOO much simpler when there is nothing in the house to drink!! I went into the evening thinking AF too and that helps. Good luck to everyone for the rest of the day and see you again tomorrow for ODAT Wednesday!

Bessie xx

Comment

ODAT Tuesday

Hello Odaters!

Great to hear everyone so positive! Day 18 here, I believe... phew. SO much better than on again/off again.

Have a great afternoon... gotta scoot!
                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

ODAT Tuesday

ODATERS!!

Just checking on everybody and saying hello!
                  sigpic
                  Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                  X