ODAT THURSDAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT THURSDAY

Wow looks like im starting the odat thread today must be getting a bit Daring just like my mood.. lol gone from being Scare to Daring not that bad A !!!
    Hope all is well with you all..

This is day 4 for me but i have been crying on and off this week dont know why this normally happen to me after a few weeks, i feel like a cry baby that needs her dummy in her mouth...can someone please close those flood gates....

Greenie .( yes right O:thumbs I think i need those BIG Girl pants super glue on to me lol.... you know i forgot about the tool box i do remember just looking through it but this time i need to read it inside out!
    Sunshine... I need to print that tool box out and have it next to me bed side to remind me of thinks in the morning evening and at night.....

Have a lovley day everyone......xxxxxxx
    p.s how was your lunch with Brittzak and did you have any ice cream?
    Bosss man ... i would love to visit japan and china... bet you got Harajukugirls girls on the brain...lol
    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

ODAT THURSDAY

Good morning Catch and all to come. This is 8 weeks for me now, and I can't tell you how good it feels. We have a bank holiday weekend coming up, something that I would have dreaded had I been drinking but being sober I'm looking forward to it. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

ODAT THURSDAY

ODATERS!!

Had a lovely lunch with Brittzak yesterday. She looks wonderful and we had a good time. (no ice cream, LOL)

I hope to get EO to sign his financial declaration today. Send good vibes for that OK?

Memorial service this evening for a friend that died unexpectedly. A gathering of friends at a bar afterwards. I am skipping that and going to an art show opening instead. While I miss seeing that group of friends, I'm just not into the bar scene; you know how people can get after funerals. Maybe seeing them at the service will be enough of a chance to commit to getting together for a dinner or something more intimate in the near future.

Have a nice comfortable AF day.

Go for the O!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT THURSDAY

I will not drink today - that's my pledge!

Sorry about your friend Greeny - that's awful.

Good luck everyone on an AF day!
        Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
        :h

Comment

ODAT THURSDAY

So sorry Greenie... I wouldn't go, either.

Hello, catch, Paula, Uni... yep, AF day today (and the last 19)
          I will actually print off some stuff from the toolbox as well, catch.. thanks for reminding me!

Have a great (rest of the) AF day!
          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

ODAT THURSDAY

Hi ODATERS

Just logging on quickly before I go away for the holiday weekend we have here in UK this weekend. Will be back in the middle of next week. No alcohol for me tonight as I have a 3-4 hour drive ahead of me and it will be late when we arrive.

Greenie, sorry to hear about your friend. It is a wake up call to all of us when a sudden death occurs. A friend of mine died very unexpectedly and after the initial grief and shock it spurred me into doing some fun things that I had been putting off. None of us know when our time is up. Also hope EO finally signed your settlement, one day he will surprise you!

Paula, enjoy the long weekend sober!

See you all next week
            If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

Comment

ODAT THURSDAY

Happy ODAT to all. I'm sorry to hear about your friend Greenie and Blue. Frankly, I wish I could go quickly and without fuss. I have that part of my planning all worked out so everyone is taken care of. It scares me most to think that I'm going to slowly get more and more aching joints and become an old Mr. Crabby. What am I going to do; spend 30 more years complaining about government and neighbor kids who skateboard in my driveway? I guess I'll be sober while doing it, anyway.

Comment

Working...
              X