Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time invitation!

Hi Sara and Welcome!
    Your wine usage sounds exactly like mine. Your approach does too. I set a date and when it arrived, I had all my ducks in a row. I think it's admirable that you are waiting until you return from your family outing. It sounds like you choose not to self-sabotage, and that is always a beautiful thing. As you have probably already read, though I am only on day 5, this is the easiest it's ever been for me. I have eliminated alcohol from my llfe many times for up to 30 days, and I have ALWAYS had cravings. I have had none. I am taking all the supplements except the amino complete. I only take the Calms Forte at night, and though I have the Topamax if I need it, I am not taking any Rx. I fully attribute this to the ALL ONE, glutamine, and kudzu. I too love Pilates. Again, as previously mentioned, I bought my kudzu at the MWO site and everything else at vitacost.com
    As I am a newly retired teacher, I fully intend to keep this thread going. I may not be on every single day, but I am committed. Again, welcome aboard, have a wonderful weekend, and congratulations on your firm resolve.
    Blessings!:h
    sigpicBlessings:h

Comment

First time invitation!

Welcome Janet!!
      This place is great. Feel free to post and search.. A very wise person let me know on this site, it's easier to stay sober than to get sober.. :welcome:

:wings:Love, Peace, and Happiness!

Comment

Working...
      X