Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

September to Remember-Week 1

Evening September friends,

Thanks for the clarification JC - I've never been anything close to a Trolley Dolly before but what the heck - maybe we can take turns???

Hello mytime, glad you're here with us! By all means, please do use the Toolbox to help you make your plan - it''s full of great ideas! You sound ready & commited to start your journey, pleaselet us know if we can help.

Pnut, vacuuming dog hair out of the car is the worst - I have 2 dogs, when I start cleaning it turns into an all day project. Glad you're feeling a bit better.

Dill, love seeing you here as well. We could probably sit down together & write a chapter on the What I hate, loath and just can't stand about drinking thread, huh????

Pam, I have a membership to the To Do Institute website. I jump on there almost everyday - it greatly helps my mental staus!!!

Well, the long weekend is over. I really need to focus on getting some work done tomorrow. Got to keep those customers happy

Have a safe AF night everyone.
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

I am from South Africa and it very hot here. I am going to the doc this afternoon, I need to stop drinking, my health is suffering.

Comment

:hello2::colorwelcome:

Hi Mytime and Clara,

Good safe place here. Stick close. Loads of support from kind, wise people.

Mytime, my weekend used to start on Monday morning and finish Sunday night. You've made a great start by reading the book.

Clara, Good 1st step to see your doctor. Mine has been a great support.

Stay close. Read and read ,then read some more of the posts.

Wishing you all the luck in the world

Love Jackie xxx

AF (alcohol free) since 7/7/2009
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hey Lavande,

Of course we can take turns. Have to get our uniforms sorted., and make sure the trolley doesn't have wonky wheels.

Still waiting the curry/chocolate recipe. Have to pin down the boy to get it from him.

Love J xxx

:l
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
          X