Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Tuesday

ODATERS!!!

I feel like I'm trying to swim the English Chanel and keep getting washed back to shore. Court tomorrow didn't work out. But hopefully this month.

BUT! I shall not sit and moan about it. Donning my BGPs under my dress that is actually a give away of my mood. I call it my "hotel maid" dress. Makes me want to vaccum and clean toilets :H:H

Gotta run, the hole becons.

I hope sarasmiles drops in. She's wanting 30 consecutive AF days and I invited her over so we could pull her along! Hi sara!

Have a good one. Go for the O!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi Greenie. It is good to be here when you are washing up on the shore. Be safe.

I need to finish up some work from yesterday which for the moment is going very well. Sometimes things flow through me; other times I have to drag them kicking and screaming and clinging to the dark from my brain. Another good thing about ODAT, enjoy it while you can; tolerate it when you must! Love, Ladybird.
    may we be well

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

That is all I have to say today.

F#@$

Back at it. just needed to vent. Thanks guys
      Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
      :h

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi everyone, good to be here , even better to be here and sober. Hope you enjoyed your vent, Uni. !

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Happy ODAT all! Hope everyone makes a step in their chosen direction. No time today. Off to the gym for me.

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Super crappy day... Uni.. I'm SO with you! :upset:
            But... I'm AF.. at least SOMETHING is going right.

Greenie.. so sorry court isn't coming together for you yet.
            Ladybird.. LOL.. I can relate to the 'dragging'...
            Paula & Bossman... glad to hear you are doing well!
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Checking in today and am on Day 2....Sept is a new beginning. For health reasons I have to quit. I preach to my kids to take care of their vehicles - you buy a car and vow to take perfect care of it and then do nothing to maintain them.....If you poured cheap or watered down gas into the gas tank, never had oil changes or tune ups..... in time the car would give out.....much like our bodies and alcohol. Blessings to all today.....Fox

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

OK uni and sunnybutt, I'm in.

Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

'Atta gurl, Greenie' :H

Seriously though... can we just scratch today off the calendar? Never to be seen again?
                  Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

yeah, sunshine I'm with you on that - lets scratch today off and start anew tomorrow - after an AF evening tonight of course!!!

aaaaaauuuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhh

okay, now I feel better.
                    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                    :h

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Yes, let's do. I can't decide whether to mow the grass or put on my nightie. Suppose I could do both. :H
                      sigpic

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi ODATers,
                        Just stopping in...Thanks Greeneyes. Day two AF today, and since I worked tonight it wasn't so bad. Came home and had popcorn with butter and a big glass of milk. Usually I try to diet and go AF at the same time. This time I'm going to let go of the weight-loss part and just focus on health and sobriety. I'm exhausted and turning in, but I'll check back. Thanks!
                        Sara
                        "When she enjoyed her drinking she couldn't control it, and when she controlled it, she couldn't enjoy it." (from The Big Book)

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Sara! yea for you! Hope to see you tomorrow.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X