Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<SHOUT OUT> to the 7.5 Pact

Hey Everyone,

I come to you...tail between my legs....

I tried to post on the thread and kept getting a message "You are unauthorized to post here. Please refresh and try again."

Which I did again and again...my apology going from a short play to just a "sorry I f'd up".

I know Sunshine says you couldn't flunk out, so...maybe just denied access? I mean the recipe threads let me on, but they haven't tasted my cooking.

So I am going to try this another time.

I am SO sorry I did not fulfill my pact with you. I wish I had a big event or something tragic that happened, but sadly no. I wish I could say that it was worth it, but once again, no.

Truth is, I just got a bottle of wine and drank...(gulp)... it by myself. The only enjoyable part of the experience was that I got silenced the monster; "Okay, here is your freakin' wine. NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

I swear at times this addiction make me feel schizophrenic.

I take my word and commitments to heart. With that being said, I can't in good faith go forward with another 7.5 day pact. Special events, such as weddings, and vacations are what I anticipate will be the hardest for me to be AF. With that being said, people are flying in from around the country for a big celebration this holiday weekend, and then next week my BF are going on vacation.

On a positive note; 1) I have been getting strings (some longer than others and OBTW even one day was a success to my past few years) of AF under my belt and 2) while procrastinating my confession, checked out the recipe thread which I had never done before. Great thread. Can't wait to try some of them!!!

So, going forward...I will continue to string along some AF days, I will read and learn from this website and I will secretly be checking in on the 7.5 thread to rejoice in all of your progresses.

I am SO, SO sorry for not living up to my word. BUT! I WILL BE BACK!

&#60;SHOUT OUT&#62; to the 7.5 Pact

:H

Oh you poor thing! No, we didn't shut the door on you... absolutely NOT!
    I told you, there's no need for apologies... just hop back on the wagon. Here.. we'll all scootch over... there's plenty of room.

Now, young lady... how about doing ONE of the events you are anticipating AF? See how it feels? See how much you can enjoy yourself without the dreadful drink in hand? And, as a bonus you get to chuckle at all those drunks making a fool of themselves! Hm? Whaddaya say? Wanna give it a try?

I'll be tested myself, this weekend. Big boating party - LOTS of AL flowing. But, I'm certain that it won't bother me too much. I don't drink. No, thank you. Period.
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

&#60;SHOUT OUT&#62; to the 7.5 Pact

More strings of AF is a huge accomplishment! No need to check in secret; i'm sure everyone would love to see you pact or not. Everyone's post encourages me no matter where they are in this process. At least people here are real. So look forward to seeing you again, TakeHeart.

Comment

Working...
      X