Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Thursday

Hi there everyone,
    Second day for me so glad to see the morning daylight...... had some bad dreams last nite, really wanted to scream in my dream and couldn't but when i did i scared my hubby half to death........i feel a bit on edge and nervous today, it just feels like something is building up inside me, i need to calm myself down, going to have some camomile tea and a hot bath....hope it does the trick! not unless anyone got any other ideas, taken kalm tables as well........
    Ladybirdheart.... i love that saying life does move forward with or without the sace and without is easier....must always rememeber that one.
    uni...good plan you had there last night...... talk about LAUNDRY ull it feels like winter is here already and i know where i be most of the time trying to get the clothes in the launderette im just never seem to be on top of it......

Take good care everyone....:l
    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

ODAT Thursday

Hi Catch and all to come,

I'm tired this morning - have had 2 nights of not sleeping well. BF is not sleeping and keeps waking me up accidentally all night. Very frustrating!!

Fairly busy day at work here - I'm feeling kind of frustrated in general this week I guess. Hasn't been a good week, work has been brutal, BF is frustrating me. I don't know, maybe I'll just wrte it off as a bad one. I never did get that hot bath last night either...........maybe today!

Hope everyone has a good one.

Love and hugs,
    Uni
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Hi Catch. Day two can be hard. Remember it is temporary. Take a deep slow breath now and then. Be sweet to yourself. Be gentle and soothing to yourself as you would be to another.

Hi Uni and all you other wild things. Work is a bitch. Love, Ladybird.
      may we be well

Comment

ODAT Thursday

ODATERS!!

I have everybody beat! I have a mamogram in a couple hours. :H

I think if we google human emotions or such in relation to seasonal change we would find ourselves understanding what's up right now. There is also a planetary thing happening that is unusual and will last about 3 months? Much strife is anticipated. In addition, Mercury goes retrograde on the 6th and lasts for 3 weeks. Basically, be flexible as that creates communication issues, put off major repairs, contractual agreements (although a GOOD time to negotiate but not finalize), get in touch with old friends that come to mind. It's kind of a Murphy's law thing. Remember that there are universal clocks and rhythms and we are subject to them. It's not always that we have a kink in us that we need to work out. Just be like beach grass and bend in the wind. Ommmmmmmmmm

love hugs and kisses
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Morning Catch, Uni, Ladybird and greeneyes! (and all to follow)

I have too been having a crappy week at work! 2 more days and i have a 4 day weekend, looking forward to that. just 2 more damn days.

but, regardless, i will not drink! that would only make work worse.

Here's to a better Thursday.
          AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Hi all. Just catching up on the threads I've missed this (busy) week. Sorry to hear so much angst and difficulty. I am sure it will get better. 3 months though...??? Hope the mammagram went well Grrrrrreeny.

I'm not having a good week with al - too many dinner parties with nice wine = temptation. Last one tonight though and I will seriously give my body a rest from booze and rich food. It's like a marathon that I just don't need to be running.

Bessie xx

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Why have I not been here in a year? Bad idea! Can't do it on my own. I'm back and I'm remembering how much I loved MYO. Feeling better already. Sort of. :upset:

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Hi A classic girl - glad to have you back - stay close.
                Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                :h

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Why in the world did I type MYO? I meant MWO! See how things are going? Not so good.

Comment

ODAT Thursday

I could in theory start the Friday ODAT thread but I'll just say goodnight on this one. Had a good evening - very well moderated. Ready for a run of AF days. Night all. Sober, happy dreams.

Bessie xx

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Nighty night, our Bessie Girl.

Know we love you.

Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                      X