Question about B-Complex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about B-Complex

I just posted this question as a reply to Janet but realized maybe that's the not the right place to ask for help.

Anyway, I'm brand new and started buying the supplements, then discovered information suggesting the B-Complex (especially high doses of Niacin) is actually harmful to the liver. This makes me nervous, since I'm already worried about my liver.

Can anybody help me about this?
    Thanks a bunch. And btw, I've only visited the site a few times, but I'm really really glad you are all here.

I'm struggling with some ambivalence as well as excitement about the program so having a place to turn to - even just to read what others are saying - is great.
    Blessings all.

Question about B-Complex

I'm certainly not an expert, but I read something similar about high doses of niacin. For myself, I can't take any dose of niacin or B-complex above what is in a standard multi-vitamin without getting heart palpitations, so I avoid it. I'm sure someone with more knowledge will join in. Welcome, highfunction, I hope you find this site and the supportive people out here as helpful as I have.

Comment

Working...
    X