Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 Days AF . . Crazy to try to Moderate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bravo Warrior on your 16th day AF. I think you took the right decision for sure, just give it a little more time AF. I am on day 14 AF and although I don't have to battle constantly with the craving to take a drink, its only because I am keeping away from temptation, no booze in the house, not walking past the wine rack at the grocery store. I have been out to our club twice in the last two weeks and managed to stick to cooldrink but as the guilt over the last binge fades it does become a little more difficult as I start to think, "What's the harm, surely only one..." Today we were at the bike drag races and it was more difficult seeing as my friend offered me a sip of his drink about 3 times. It seemed to be a blackcurrant and rum concoction that I swear I could smell about a metre away. All that helped was asking myself why the idea of a drink was so appealing. How would it help make things better? I was already enjoying the company and I knew I would only feel guilty and defeated later. I managed to resist but the major motivator was not starting all over again. I think it akes too much strength to mod, for me its going to be better to stay AF in the long run. Strength to you for your next 14 AF days Warrior, an apt name!:goodjob:

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X