09-09-09 Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

09-09-09 Club

Lynnie -I will look into that! A long time ago me and a friend had like scrabble tournaments for hours! The funniest time a friend of hers joined us, and spelled the name of our state "Texis". We were real nice about it and reminded her you couldn't use stuff like states!

We can all see you now, LTG! It is a little chilly here, but the good thing is I sleep better if it's cooler, so I'm out for a good 8 hours straight.

I wish there were still lots of trick or treaters like when I was a kid, because I wanted to do something scary for them when I grew up! One man was dressed like a cannibal, and you had to step inside the entryway to take your candy from a big cauldron. Another woman was a scary old pirate hag that would ask us if we had stolen her wooden leg. She was almost too real.

Oh, yeah, Beach Princess, I was a mermaid on Halloween 30 years ago! It was hard to walk, teeny tiny steps! Don't think I could get away with that outfit any more! HAHA!!!
    ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

09-09-09 Club

Hanna wanted mermaid but I think we are doing Tink. Halloween is on a Saturday this year and that's when she usually sleeps over so it should been fun! Some people decorate in my neighborhood, but not too many. When my kids were young I made costumes for them. It was fun. There's this old part of town where we lived in CA that one whole block does things up at Halloween and Christmas. My daughter now takes her kids there. I love that!
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

09-09-09 Club

That sounds like fun!
        ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

09-09-09 Club

LTG - I am doing great today! Thanks for asking!

Any of you gals Survivor fans? I am, and I am SO watching tonight. Once I'm done all my wifely/motherly duties I will relax and play a bit of Scrabble (have a few games on the go) on Facebook, then I will watch Survivor.

What r everyone's plans for tonight?

Comment

09-09-09 Club

Hey Lynnie! Glad you are doing well. I have only watched Survivor a few times, but not this season. Who are you pulling for? You can play more than Scrabble game at once? My husbo is working his second job tonight so I am scrapbooking grandson's 3rd birthday party. Yes, this granny is a scraper...LOL!! I want to decorate for Halloween this weekend. Too early, ya think? What are your plans for the weekend?
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

09-09-09 Club

I am pulling for John on Survivor. Reason being is that we have a Survivor pool at work where 20 people pay $10 for 1 Survivor competitor, so everyone "owns" the Survivor person they pick. If they are the one left standing at the end, they win all the money. So I "own" John and he is a hottie. lol!

Yes, you can play as many Scrabble games as you want to have going on Facebook; I have about 15 on the go right now. You just play your moves when you have time, so the games can drag over weeks sometimes.

This weekend we are going to our cottage to pull in the docks and boat lifts from the lake. Yes, that time of year. The trees are starting to turn colors now and it's so beautiful. I love Fall!

I think it's a bit early for Halloween decorations but that's just me! Maybe first of October?

Comment

09-09-09 Club

Lynnie, I am trying to hold off for Oct 1 for the decos...LOL!! Fall anywhere on the east coast is awesome! I just want to get it over and make cards for Christmas...LOL!!
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

09-09-09 Club

Good morning!
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

09-09-09 Club

Morning, LTG! Morning all to come!

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

09-09-09 Club

Hey Dance! How are you? Fair opens today!
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

09-09-09 Club

I'm good, but need to find my blankie! I put all the winter stuff away, now I gotta dig thru all those Rubbermaid tubs and get that stuff back out. I'm cold.....3 nights of cool weather and I'm old and creaky!

Guess thousands of deep fryers are up and running even as we speak!

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

09-09-09 Club

Yeah, it's still cold but the sun is nice and bright today
                          When do you plan to go to the fair?
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

09-09-09 Club

Don't know! Just know I will. How 'bout you?

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

09-09-09 Club

I think we'll go during the week of Oct 5. Husbo can take a day off from his day job on a day he doesn't work his night job. We want to take Hanna too. Let me know if that might fit your schedule so maybe we could meet for abit.
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

09-09-09 Club

Yeah, just let me know a couple days ahead of time.

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X