09-09-09 Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

09-09-09 Club

I agree with Scrubbly. Don't go away even if you slip. If you stay here a slip may only last hours instead of days or weeks. Best of wishes!
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

09-09-09 Club

Great ideas....SS-gg and LTG!

Scrubbly, great to see you. Are you sick sick? I hope its minor and you fell better soon.

Off to a Football practice with my son. Today I will stay with him there all 90 min, not like past weeks "Buddy, I am going to the bank, be back to watch you in 10 minutes". You probably know what "bank" sells.

Luv to all
      MZ

Comment

09-09-09 Club

MaMaZum - Good for you to spend the whole game at your son's football practice. Did you enjoy yourself?

Everyone else - How y'all doing today?

I'll feeling very positive!!

awprint:

Comment

09-09-09 Club

Hi everyone! Happy 09/10/09
          MaMa, how was football practice? I hope the "bank" closed your "account"...LOL!!
          Have a blessed day everyone :wings:
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

09-09-09 Club

Hi gang!

thanks for asking, football practice was HORRIBLE!

It was drizzling in the beginning, coaches told the 7 yr old boys if it rains heavy, they would end early. It started to pour like crazy 10 mins into practice, (I am in PA if anybody is from around here and had rain too) and the boys wanted to play, they thought what a great fun to slide in the mud.
            So, all the parents went to wait in the cars, only about 5 dads and one crazy MamaZ stayed.
            I kept my promise to him about watching whole 1 1/2 hr.

It was the longest time in my life....so, hiding under my rain jacket, took my cell out and played with it. Saw my friends name whom I keep promissing to join a gym with her for more than a year. So, called her, went with her today, absolutely LOVED it. :shocked:
            I am signing up 2morrow. Good thing is, it starts 8:30 am, so I cannot get drunk at night b/c of the early start.

Plan #3 - exercise.

Tonight is a Back to School night, so I should or rather WILL be AF.

How is everyone elses day going in the 999 Club?
            Would love to hear from you.

As always, XOXO
            MZ

Comment

09-09-09 Club

Blue, how did you manage with your shopping last nite?
              Lynnie, I am 40 hrs AF, and how about you? And you, Scrubbly and LTG?
              I am not asking ss-gg, she is at least a month ahead! Good for you, Sunshine!

Comment

09-09-09 Club

Hey Mama, I am about 64 hours! (CST). I have a member coming to stay with me next week so really need to do my best this week.
                Football practice sounds aweful but am happy you kept your promise to your son :h
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

09-09-09 Club

Hi, again, MamaZum - Glad to hear you made it through that first night, as well as football practice, and best of all found something positive to distract you (calling your friend and going to the gym!). Sounds like a fabulous start!

I had the same problem getting cut off here on "go advanced". What the site administrator told me was every time you log in, click the "remember me" box that's just to the right. I had been deleted several times as well, and also type rather slowly, and it was frustrating. I've gotten faster as I post more, though.

I'd like to join 999 if I could. I'm like sunshine_gg, finally realizing I can't moderate, and even with over 30 days in, it always helps to take it one day (or hour) at a time. That's why I check in at MWO first thing every day, and more if I need to.

Anyway, keep up the good work! Make it through today for now, when you get to tomorrow, you work on that day.

Much love to you!!!
                  ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

09-09-09 Club

Peanut;711526 wrote: Oh Mama,
                    Sounds rather familiar!!! I think I know how you are feeling!! Especially about the will-power part. How come it is strong one day and completely elusive the next?! I don't go out much in public (drinking-wise) any more for fear of this sort of thing happening to me, and as a result have not gone to see my favourite bands in over a year!! You are fortunate to have your hubby with you - lucky. I know I've leaned pretty heavily on my BF - don't know how I would have managed without him. And like yours, no anger, but alot of concern.

999 club sounds great - I would love to join you, although I am not that confident at the moment. My dad's funeral is this saturday and my whole family will be converging on our home city. I will try though - my two wine-o brothers have stopped drinking, so maybe I'll just stay close to them!

Best of luck to you and have a great LAST Day 1!!!!
                    xoxo peanut
                    Peanut -

Sorry about your father. A big hug to you and take care of yourself.

Love to you - Dancelot
                    ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

09-09-09 Club

I would like to be in the 999 Club....I am so tired of Day 1's. Last night for the 1st time I drank 2 bottles of wine. It amazes me I wake up in the morning, no hangover, nothing....maybe not as spunky as if I have a day or two and don't drink.

I read my Bible, MWO material and posts, have started supplements and swear I am done and will not drink. I work on a list at work, of things to do at night to keep me busy and then on the way home, it is like some force takes over me and I stop and buy some wine. I have told myself all lthe reasons I shouldn't my kids, grandkids, my health and the fact this is not what my life is intended for. I hear myself saying one more time won't hurt...I can go home and relax and get a lot done. Last night I didn't do one thing I planned. It is always tomorrow and I know sometimes tomorrow doesn't come.

I am going to try very hard tonight to not stop and buy any. Thank you for listening.

Comment

09-09-09 Club

Welcome Fox!
                        Wine is my habit as well. Like you, have the kids and grandkids to think of, as well as my husbo. Do you have hobbies you enjoy doing or have something you would like to learn?
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

09-09-09 Club

Peanut, do stick close to your brothers this weekend :h
                          Sorry for your loss :wings:
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

09-09-09 Club

Congrats to you double digit ones!!!!!
                            Ya know.. it doesn't matter if we had God knows how many AF days.. what matters is TODAY, and right NOW. And you ladies are DOING it! So... well done!

Pnut.. my thoughts are with you and Dillie these days :l
                            Yes, DO stick to your non-drinking brothers!
                            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

09-09-09 Club

Hi all, my quick last post 4 2day.

LTG, 64 hrs is fabulous! I am so scared that I will give in tonight after Back to School Night, it will be my "time" - 48 hrs.
                              Dancelot, you are doing great! Welcome to the club!
                              Foxtrott, so happy you too joined 999 club! Good luck tonight.

Will see u all tomorrow. hope we all can report an AF night!!!!!!!

Love, MZ

P.S.: Pnut, Dill, Sunshine and Choppie, I am sending you hugs and hope the bad times will pass soon!

Comment

09-09-09 Club

Welcome everyone who just joined this Post - how fun is this? :yay:

MaMaZ - To answer your question I am 44 hours. Never thought to count it in hours.....lol. anyhow, I think we're just about at the same spot.

Comment

Working...
                                X