Comment

09-09-09 Club

Good morning!!

It's Mama's Birthday???

Well Happy Birthday!

:bday7: :bday3: :bday2:

Comment

09-09-09 Club

::bday7: :banana: Happy birthday, MamaZ!!! You still feel like a teenager but that's a good thing! That contributes to the fun side of 999 club. Keep sending the vibes out, there's got to be some people near you that will be attracted to the thread. I only met LTG a week ago here. I had no idea she lived close by.

Morning, LTG! Morning, Lynnie! Morning all to come!

I dreamed about having 5 shots of tequila last night, then not being able to grade papers (even though I'm not a teacher). I dream about a different kind of AL every time. Guess I'm just working my way through the liquor store of my mind!

Have a great day all!
        ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

09-09-09 Club

Funny....I never dream about AL! Good thing I guess! Funny though that you guys do!

Comment

09-09-09 Club

I've dreamt about it in the past, but it was never upsetting. Last night it felt disgusting. Guess as long as it stays out of my waking life! :H
            ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

09-09-09 Club

Dancie, Lynnie, LTG!
              Thank you all for the b/d wishes!

I hope you will not kick me out of the club!

Instead of BFYZ I need to enter two little zeros for yesterday!
              We had a bottle of expensive wine home that was supposed to be opened on Christmas and I drank it alone last night! My husband is quite upset about it.

I finally am starting to believe that I will not be able to moderate.

Anyway, Day 1 again. Should be easy b/c our oldest is coming home from college for the weekend and we (3 kids, hubby and me) are going to a dinner tonight and I know I will order sparkling water with lemon.

Any special plans for the weekend?

Have a great day.
              MZ

Comment

09-09-09 Club

Is the club shut down?

Comment

09-09-09 Club

Good morning everyone!
                  I hope the club is not shut down!!!
                  :l
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

09-09-09 Club

NO WAY !! lol

Comment

09-09-09 Club

Oh Lynnie, that's good news :h How are you today?
                      :l
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

09-09-09 Club

Hi All,

Have to confess i bought 2 wee btls of wine last night,which i guess was good for me as i would normally have bought a case.
                        I'm aware of the fact that what i have i will drink so was successful in buying a sensible two glasses.
                        Needless to say i went to bed hankering for more and wishing i had more but it wasn't there so i couldn't drink anymore!
                        Feeling great today knowing that i can be sensible.....although i have to say it took all my power not to pick up a big bottle...
                        Have a family do tonight and i'm hoing to drive as an excuse not to drink...

Wishing You All A Happy Saturday...

Oh and Happy Happy Birthday Mama!!!

hugs & prayers
                        annie
                        xs
                        "Just when i was getting used to yesterday,along came today"
                        Bring it on!

Comment

09-09-09 Club

Morning, MamaZ, LTG, Lynnie, Annie!

The club's still here, we would not let die! Remember about slip ups, and not using that as an excuse to stop trying? That would be useless behavior. So let's keep it going! We're all human, right? We have to reinforce the good and help each other overcome the bumps. Besides this place is way too much fun! :H I know it keeps me honest and accountable, and that's a good thing I think, when I remember "omitting the truth" to certain people about how much AL I used to consume. Here we can be honest with ourselves and others even when we don't do as well as we want. To me that was a big part of facing my problem in the first place.

I don't have any plans this weekend, but maybe I'll go scrape the mud off my horse. Probably won't ride, though, it's probably still saturated, and we get real deep mud here.

Hope you all have a great and sober weekend, everyone! :wave:

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

09-09-09 Club

I am wonderful! How y'all doing?

Comment

09-09-09 Club

I'm good, slept in, no memorable dreams!

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

09-09-09 Club

Good morning 999s!

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X