X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Saturday 12th September

Good morning Odaters!

Wishing you all a sober Saturday!

Universal, congrats on the possible promotion and good luck!
    Mstall, hope your long walk goes well. At least it will be impossible to drink whilst you are doing your walk!
    Greenie, hope you are doing ok.
    Bessie, would like to think I'm up before you but know that the reality is that you are doing lots of jobs with your animals and I am still in my dressing gown! :H:H:H

Must get moving now as football season for my son starts today and it's an away match over at the neighbouring town.

Welcome to any new folk, just take it one day at a time - think just for today I will not drink! (Repeat tomorrow!)
    If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

Thanks for starting the thread, Bluesky,

I'm sure that there are a lot of mind readers on MWO.

I've just been talking to Mr JC about taking it ODAT and probably will do for the rest of my life.

Because we have all have no way of knowing what's going to happen.

Good thoughts for all those yet to come.

Jackie xxx

AF since 7/7/2009
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Blue Sky and Jackie and all to come.

It's 5am and i'm just getting ready to leave for the 30 mile MS Walk.

Yes, blue sky, no chance of drinking this weekend! lol....

Have a great Saturday and Sunday! See ya all Sunday night.
      AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

Good morning, ODATers,

BlueSky, Thank you for starting us off. I am with you on the Bessie comment. She does have to get up early to do things I prefer just to read about.

JackieClaire, I have talked to my hubby about ODAT, too. Of course, he says we all live our lives that way in some way or another.

MStall, I hope the walk goes well and you get to raise a lot of money for the cause.

Greenie, I know you are away but sending warm thoughts your way. I hope the family reunion is lovely.

Uni, Adding my thoughts to others that you get a the promotion and it is a good event in your life. I know you are tired of your career and this may just be the ticket to help you get out of that funk. btw, is the WB getting better?

All to come, please have a wonder ODAT day and I hope you achieve your ODAT goals, whatever they may be.

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hi folks. Happy AF Saturday. Almost bedtime here. Very impressed at the 30 k walk by Mstall!
          I can't drink and pretend to be sane. I can't drink and pretend to be moral. I can't drink and continue to live.

Comment

Hi guys,

I'm struggling a bit right now - in a funk and not sure why but I'll get through it odat as I always do.

Cinders, EB is getting better, still a little tired but much better. Now if I can just get rid of this damn cold that has taken ahold of me!

Have a good day everyone!
            Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
            :h

Comment

Working...
            X