7 DAY THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 DAY THREAD

We Used to have 7 Day Threads - I LIKE them. (Or even 4 day threads...)

I'm starting Tomorrow (don't ask!).

I've been quite under control the last several months... now, not so much.

I will do this alone, if I Have to!

In case anyone was wondering... this IS an addiction, pure & simple.

1 WEEK. We can do it.

:l
    Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

7 DAY THREAD

Well... I guess I'm the only one up for 7 days AF!

Day 1 for me. Anybody else?
    Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

7 DAY THREAD

Hellooo, I'm in - day one for me as well. PM me, let's do this together. Anybody else?
      make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

7 DAY THREAD

You bet, I'm in

I'm in for a week. In the last 100 days I have had 94
        AF 94 days, 78 days were consecutive, but last 2 weeks
        I've had 1 or 2 (no more than that). Had 2 cocktails last night, at least I stopped at that amount. I need a week of sober days to recover. I'm in. Moo.

Comment

7 DAY THREAD

Good for you Sav!!
          I'll join you for a 4 day AF binge:-)
          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

7 DAY THREAD

Hi MooF and Jessie!!
            Let's do this:-)
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

7 DAY THREAD

I'm in, too, though I will start Wednesday if that's ok with everyone. Let's do it!

Ann

Comment

7 DAY THREAD

Hi everyone!

It was a brutal day and evening of drinking on Saturday, during and after a baseball tournament. I embarrassed myself in front of friends, and worst of all, my family. I said goodbye to my 10yr old daughter on Saturday night. She whispered in my ear, "I don't want to remember you as being drunk, the entire time in Paris on my trip, Mommy." I was devistated by her leaving, though and excellent opportunity, but cut to the core by her comment. I know she didn't mean to hurt me, but reality bites!

So yesterday I promised myself 30 days AF, but I will take it a week at a time. I will take it a day at a time if I must. I feel like a failure of a mother.

I was AF yesterday and will be today as well.

I am IN!

Christy
                AF July 6 2014

Comment

7 DAY THREAD

I'm in, too, though I will start Wednesday if that's ok with everyone. Let's do it!

Ann

Comment

7 DAY THREAD

Just a quick check in before I head into the kitchen to prepare dinner -- this is usually when I cave and end up pouring a glass of wine. So I've just popped a couple of Milk thistle tablets to say sorry to my liver and a big spoon of L-Glut and I'm ready for the evening.

Christy, I am so sorry about your daughter, but like you say, this is an excellent opportunity to regain control of your life.

Stay strong peeps... and remember, it's only a thought:-)

Comment

7 DAY THREAD

Thanks DeeBee....I would nothing more than for her to come home and I can tell her I haven't had anything to drink since.

I am off to work, where I KNOW I will not be drinking......have a good afternoon, and evening everyone!!!
                      AF July 6 2014

Comment

7 DAY THREAD

I'm in as well. I haven't had the greatest start to September. I am on day 2 right now and am totally in for 7 days to start.

Here's to us!
                        Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                        :h

Comment

7 DAY THREAD

YAY!! I'm not on this journey by my lonesome, after all!

(Christy - I'm sure that must've been difficult to hear from your daughter. I'm sure she knows you love her very much. You will be clear-headed and clear-eyed when she gets back!)

Looks like we'll wake up tomorrow feeling Refreshed, Rested & Rarin' to go!!

Comment

7 DAY THREAD

Morning Gals,
                            I must say that there were a couple of tricky moments last night when DH came home and poured himself a drink but thinking of all you here who I have pacted with just strengthened my resolve and I'm chuffed to report that I'm onto Day 2 today.
                            Hope everyone else is feeling good and ready to tackle the day (sober) :-)

Comment

7 DAY THREAD

Morning DeeBee (good job last night!.. woulda been Too easy to join DH)

Yes, Day 2. Can do!!

Hope all on board this train has a great day! Choo-choo!!

Comment

Working...
                              X