7 DAY THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 DAY THREAD

Hey Savon! Good job :h I am day 9 here and trying to get the girlie girl thing going again. I put make-up on - just to go the bank ATM drive - up...LOL!! Hey, it's the thought that counts, right?
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

7 DAY THREAD

Hey guys, Mind if I jump in? Tomorrow is day 7 for me so thought a 7 day thread would be a good place!

Good job Savvy on day 4! And LTG on day 9! Almost double digits!

Have a good night everyone.
      Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
      :h

Comment

7 DAY THREAD

Uni! Great to see you here!! How's that girl of yours?
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

7 DAY THREAD

I am going on day 10 here. Hard as hell but doing it!!! Some days it hurts so bad... But doing it!!! Day 10 in the AM here, CST.
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

7 DAY THREAD

Hello all!

Heading into Day 6 tomorrow. Feeling pretty cool about it. I could have gone to a poker tournament and to a friend's for drinks after, but, I used an early day at work tomorrow as an excuse! I just figure I don't need the hassle especially if I have to work at 8:30am! Just giving myself some time under my belt!

Hope everyone else is doing well, and staying strong!
            AF July 6 2014

Comment

7 DAY THREAD

Hi guys, Day 7 here. LTG my little girl is doing great! Thanks for asking.

I am doing a bunch of cleaning today and closing my trailer and then off to a friends house tonight - lots of diet pepsi for me - I'm driving so no temptation there which is good.

Off I go to put away laundry! Woo hoo! LOL
              Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
              :h

Comment

7 DAY THREAD

I like this idea; I see it's awhile since last post but I'm starting my 7 day AF as of yesterday. Anyone out there now?

Comment

7 DAY THREAD

I'm here - after blowing it yesterday, Day 4. I should have started a FOUR Day Thread!!

Of course, I CAN do this. As can we all. It's the Really Wanting to do it part that is the stumbling block. That's the Key to Everything!

Now... HOW do I get to that place where I'm totally convinced that I WANT it??
                  Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

7 DAY THREAD

I thought I'd revive this thread... now that I'm on Day 6!! (Sneaky, huh? )

Figure this will mean I HAVE to make it through today And Tomorrow, so I can finish what I started...

Of course, that will not be the end of the story. 1 week is nice, but.

2 weeks is Better!

(I had a little shudder as I wrote that... why is this Scary??)
                    Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

7 DAY THREAD

OK - about to finish Day 7. Just had to post here to say I finally did it!

If the thread dies now... I guess that's fine.

ALTHO - I Could shoot for another 7!! I'm really not planning on drinking at this point. Another 7 would be good...

Comment

7 DAY THREAD

Hi Savon
                        Well done for doing 7 days AF
                        I will do 7 days with you, why dont you start a new thread for another 7 days
                        ronnie xx
                        :dancin: enguin:
                        starting over

Comment

7 DAY THREAD

May I join?

Comment

7 DAY THREAD

OK - I'll start a new thread!

(Maisie, please join - and anyone else!!)

Comment

Working...
                            X