Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Monday 14th September

Good morning Odaters

Hope you all managed to have a sober weekend. If not, today is Monday and always a good day to start being Alcohol Free. So just for today how about it? Just for today who will join in and NOT drink?

Mstall - how are your feet today? Did you do the full 30 miles? I did an 8 mile walk yesterday and that was plenty far enough!!!

Greenie, hope you are lurking and start posting again soon. We miss you!

Welcome to all to come. One Day at a Time!
    If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

Morning ODATers and by hi to Bluesky for starting us off.

Had really busy weekend lots of driving kids around, moving furniture into new living room and making old living room into dining room (so confusing now).

Battled with log burning stove - not sure who won! Today have emptied freezer into friends as it is having a 24 hour defrost before the man can repair it tomorrow.......

Let myself down Saturday night by drinking bottle of red wine on my own - so determindly AF yesterday and today.

Luv to all
    Bx

Comment

Morning BLue Sky and MM!

I did make the 30 miles and after taking 4 advil at 4:30am i am able to walk without limping around too much. lol

It was a load a fun! and i updated my pic to one of the views i had. No blisters! but my feet, legs, and knees are pretty sore and i dont think i'll be doing my 2 mile doggy walk this morning, maybe tomorow, i hope.

had a wonderful sober and smober weekend and glad to be back here.

Have a wonderful Monday all! I am already looking forward to next weekend!
      AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

hmmmm, guess i will have to work on that pic. lol
        AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

Hi guys,

I have struggled for a bit the past week but got back on track with an AF day yesterday andi am having an AF one today as well. I think I need to add the L-Glut back into my daily routine. I used to take it all the time but haven't for a while. I think I will do that today.

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

Love and hugs,
          uni
          Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
          :h

Comment

m-Stall - sorry, cross posted.

I can relate to the advil, I played 5 baseball games this weekend and I am walking around going "ow, ow. ow .ow.ow" LOL
            Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
            :h

Comment

It's morning here and the sun is due to stay mostly out for the next ten days. Great news for all the green tomatoes in my garden and the corn crop that is on its second round.
              I'm an ODAT lurker-seldom-poster. But today I think I can meet Blue Sky's Monday challenge. Work days are always easier although I managed an AF Saturday this weekend.
              Where's LadyBirdHeart? She usually posts in my time frame, the farther west zones from some of you and haven't seen her here for several days.
              Drinking has been my hobby for several years now. It's time to get a new hobby

Comment

Congrats on the walk!!

Today I will be AF - no time, too much to do and an early night to have. Today will be easy and is the only one I am thinking about.

Bessie xx

Comment

Hi folks. I have been out of town for a few days. The area of the New England coast where I was had a remarkable amount of rain and wind which was wild and beautiful. I am glad to be home and thank you, Luvey, for asking about me. I like knowing you are around also. It is an alcohol free day for me after my curiosity got the better of me and I had drinks while I was away. I had myself in a situation where I could not possibly overdo it and I was also petrified of having a hangover after feeling better physically. The whole thing was rather uneventful, neither particularly fun nor a problem. That is what I learned, and curiosity satisfied, I can go back to enjoying the relative simplicity of not drinking. Must first come clean (horrors!) with the Drink Tracker. Have a sweet day. Love, Ladybird.
                  may we be well

Comment

ODATERS!!!!

All I can think of to say is Holy f**king shit!!!! 30 miles?
                    30 MILES???

OK everybody!! Big girl pants, right now!!! Get 'em on, gird your loins and get on board. It's a season change and I told you about the planetary stuff so it's a rocky road. You already know that you have to sidestep the potholes so come on..... get your grove on!

O's ALL O's IN THE DRINK TRACKERS!!!
                    sigpic
                    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                    X