Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

September to Remember - Week 3

Good morning September friends,

Where did the fog come from? Outside, I mean!!! Hope the day clears up soon I have to get everything I want done early today - am on babysitting duty this afternoon. Our little guy is too busy these days, can't be preoccupied with something & take my eyes off him for a minute

Sooty, I hope you do share those longevity genes with your aunt! I can't imagine going strong for another 30 years, yikes

Dill, thanks for the quote! I agree with Etienne 100%! Why else are we here if not to reach out to one another?
    We need to have a talk about Sundays!!!! Perhaps we should just cancel them for you!!! Or, at the very least get a very strong plan in place to keep you in line, what do you say

Well, I wish all of us a great Monday regardless of what comes our way.
    Be well everyone!
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hello to you too LBH,
      We cross posted
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Afternoon Sept. Buds,

I'm home. We jumped on the interstate and drove prety hard the last 21/2 days. Got home this morning. What a good trip but it seems like it went by so fast. I've put everything away and have started on this unbeleivably huge pile of laundry.

I'll caught up with everyone in a bit but I think a nap is in order right now. :H
        AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Yay! Lil's back! We missed you, girl!!

Jackie Claire, I guess the curry recipe might have to go by the wayside. Oh well. I added a dove chocolate to my chili yesterday. That was pretty good!

Hello LBH, Sooty, and Lav!
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Evening Sept. friends,

Geez, anyone else as tired as I am?? I'm going to pull the plug on this day in just a few minutes. Had a great afternoon with my grandson but he wore me out

Lil, welcome home! Hope you were able to make a dent in the mountain of laundry - should be illegal or something, having to do all just after vacation, ha ha!

Dill, LBH, Sooty, & JC, do you realize that we have to start thinking of a name for our October group already? The new month will be here before we know it I'll think about that as I'm going to sleep tonight, who knows - I may be inspired

Have a good evening each & every one of you!
            Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Thank you so much for being here, Lav. I am having a hard time hanging on with the forum right now. After reading some of the other threads these last couple of days, I freaked out a bit. I need to stay very small here and focus on what I need to do. As our beloved thread senior (nice to have that word in a different context!) I am sure you understand and have successfully pushed through one thing or another in this process. Love, Ladybird.
              may we be well

Comment

Working...
              X