Odat Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odat Thursday

Hi again, where is the toolbox thread, I keep getting lost and posting thing;s that I then can't find again, help
    Twitch

Comment

Odat Thursday

Hi where is the toolbox thread, I keep getting lost and posting thing's and not able to find them again, I have just done this one twice, help.
      Twitch

Comment

Odat Thursday

here ya go

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Odat Thursday

Wow....everyone is up and at'em today! It's only 8:49am in Canada. Today marks my Day 5AF. This is normally around the time when I think, 'I don't have a problem, see? I can go 5 days without'. In there is where lies the problem!

Annie-a week AF is wonderful! Good for you!!! Are you aiming for another 7 days? I also post on the 7 day AF, but sometimes people only do 4 days....maybe pop over for a visit.

MM-how terrible to have to deal with this tragedy. More over the poor boys! I hope there is some counselling that will be available for the boys to cope with the illness and possible death of their mother. My heart goes out to you and them.

Tawny-it will come, and when it does grab it and don't let it go!

Uni-good job on the interview, maintaining hope for you! Good job remaining positive!

And good morning to everyone else I may have missed....just new here so it's tough to remember.....I hope everyone has a wonderful day! The sun is shining and it's a good one...AF. I am off to my second day at my second job! Then to come home and clean and some laundry!!! URRGGGG.....give me strength!!!!
          AF July 6 2014

Comment

Odat Thursday

thank's Greeneyes, it's a real help, I will try to read it again tonight when the bug start to bite!!
            Twitch

Comment

Odat Thursday

Good night ODATer's. I think i'm probably ending this thread and many are already sleeping. BUT for me I'm just headed home from work. Will not have any al tonight.
              Drinking has been my hobby for several years now. It's time to get a new hobby

Comment

Odat Thursday

Goodnight, Luv. Enjoy your sleep, free from the sad constraints of alcohol. I hope you have a good dream. Love, Ladybird.
                may we be well

Comment

Odat Thursday

luv, pop into chat! someone's usually around this time of day/ night what ever it is.
                  sigpic
                  Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Odat Thursday

Thanks LadyBird and Greenie. Can't chat cause the computer sits in the kitchen - too public. But i'm confident I won't drink tonight no temptation
                    Drinking has been my hobby for several years now. It's time to get a new hobby

Comment

Odat Thursday

Good morning everyone, I did it , no al last night,actually had some sort of bug yesterday which sent me to bed early feeling rough so it was easy not to drink, feeling hopeful for tonight, still have a headache this morning as if I had drunk but am trying not to pop the prescripy painkiller's, lif would be amazing if I didn't panic everytime I thought I had no pill's or bottles around, Good luck to you all today, will be back later, it's so new not to feel ashamed and useless and alone!!
                      Twitch

Comment

Working...
                      X