Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tired and fluey @ night time

Hey everyone,

I am on day 23 AF and was wondering if anyone had experienced ongoing tiredness in the afternoon/early evening. Have been eating well and taking the supplements (and then some). Also, at about 7.30-8.00 every night I start feeling fluey (don't at all during the day) and this goes by the next morning. Wake up feeling really groggy and fuzzy for about 1/2 an hour after having sleeping sooooooooooooooo well. I have found that exercising in the morning helps..

Just wondering if this gets better soon as I am so tired - and am getting tired of it!!!!!
    Thanks
    Luba
    AF since 26 August 2009- and loving it!!

That sounds like a supplement issue. Are you taking valerian? That makes me feel queezy after taking it, like I'm seasick or something.

What supplements are you taking?

Comment

I take Kudzu, multivitamin, omega three, magnesium, C, B complex, a liver detox and Valarian at night. I have found that since taking Valarian over the past 3-4 days I have felt like I just got off a boat after taking it - not queesy but a weird feeling. Last night felt fluey again and rugged up like a crazy person (It is reasonable warm here in Queensland Australia) and felt a little better but then sweat all night (even though took the socks and jumper off before bed.) My body is very confusing......Luba
      AF since 26 August 2009- and loving it!!

Comment

I'd suggest cutting the valerian. In place of it maybe try a benadryl. I find the effects of valerian last 24 hours so it may take 2 days to know if this works.

Night sweats are normal for the detox period. But you should be over that by 20 days. You may also try cutting the Kudzu. I found over time my body developed an intolerance for it, and it made my face and skin flush red. It didn't make me sweat though.

Good luck and Good Job on 23 days! Keep it up. Your definitely past the "hard spot" and it gets easier after that.

Comment

Working...
        X