ODAT - SUNDAY

ODATERS!!!

Grateful for another day!

How's that for short and sweet?
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

ODAT - SUNDAY

One day at a time!
    I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

Comment

ODAT - SUNDAY

Hi ODATER's it's a beautiful day, and great to be sober.

Comment

ODAT - SUNDAY

Morning greeneyes, sosad and Paula and all to follow!

short and sweet seems to be the message today.

STILL nursing a sore left foot, is pissing me off now. is it too late to ice it?

Good to see you sosad!!

have a great sober sunday all!
        AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

ODAT - SUNDAY

Mstall not too late to apply R.I.C.E to sore foot. (rest. ice, compression, elevation) only compression if not fractured. Hope you feel better soon. x

Comment

ODAT - SUNDAY

Thanks Paula!

I walked 30 miles for MS last weekend and my foot has been sore ever since. I usually walk 2-4 miles a day but have been mostly resting it this past week.

i'll will try RICE.
            AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

ODAT - SUNDAY

Good Morning All! Dark out still (6am) but the horizon looks bright! I'll take it as a sign. Hope your foot feels better mstall. Nothing like an injury to remind us how some things we totally ignore end up being very important when not normal.

Comment

ODAT - SUNDAY

msall, gee, it' been a while since your walk. Ice at first is good. If you have a strain of tendon or ligament nature, those take time. And more time. Can you get some electrical stimulation on it from a PT place? Do you do chiropractic? Look for one that is a CCEP certified chiroptactic extremity practitioner who does therapies. Even ultrasound (not the kind you typically think of) would be good or cold laser. Or a sports injury certified chiro. I'm leading you to chiro because you may have a misalignment in your foot which can be manipulated and bring instant relief. Your not gonna get this lesser intrusive approach from ortho MDs, but ther ARE exceptions if you do your homework) Look for the things i talked about and PM me and I'll try to find one in your area.
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                X