Just started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just started

Hi Maxy and welcome, there is no reason why you can't take prozac an topa, together. If you have any other health problems you should of course consult your doctor. Modding does not work for me, I'm a typical alcoholic all or nothing I'm afraid. The concept of moderating my drinking is completely alien to me, I have tried so many times and failed dismally.

Comment

Just started

Thanks so much to you all, I love the quotes too! Im off to Noosa for a well earned break with
      all my boys, a toddler, teenager and husband tomorrow. Have all my books (will have to hide mwo from teenager). Have ordered hypno cds and vitamins on line (shipping is so pricey to oz but if its
      going to help me kick this bad habit Im in!) Back early October to give this new life a good crack!
      Will look forward to chatting and your support then as Im scared!!
      I know some of you will say its a cop out but no wonder I drink with a toddler & teen!

Comment

Just started

P.S. I have had over a bottle of champagne every night its like Im trying to get as much in before
        I start the program, feel like a hypocrit with starting reading mwo and joining this site whilst at the
        same time grogging on every night! Any ideas/quotes/mantras I could say to myself instead of
        thinking better get lots of booze into me everynight as early Oct its all over? Nd a more positive spin
        and dont want to be a pisshead on holidays but still will drink

Comment

Working...
        X