new life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new life

:new: Well I've been checking out this site for a week now. Finally got the courage to post. I see so much of myself here. Couldn't resist posting this morning when I read about hiding the empties! My problem was remembering where I hid them all. I am 82 days sober today. Started MYO three weeks ago. What a wonderful thing. I tried many programs and failed at all of them. I am currently out on bail for felony DUI. My husband and best friend is my third party custodian. He has always been supportive and I have put him through hell. Although I have not drank in 82 days, I felt I needed more support to maintain my sobriety and am so thankful to a friend for mentioning this site. The program is really working for me. Thank you all for your encourging writings.

new life

You should be so proud of yourself. Keep up the great work and welcome!!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

new life

Golden Heart, love the name, 82 days is fantastic....You could give a lot of people a lot of good advise.....Keep it up and looking forward to reading some of your posts.....Macks
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

new life

Golden Heart :welcome:

It's so nice that you have support at home too!

Keep posting!:l
        :h :h :h :h

Comment

Working...
        X