Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!

Hi everyone,

I'm confused as to what hynotherapy cd's to buy first as I can't afford to buy all of them at once. Suggestions welcome.

:new:

Help!

HI BB and welcome,

I looked and don't see that you can buy them seperately. Maybe I am missing something. I was hoping to replace one that I have that got broken.

The one I found the most helpful was the hypnotic one. The clearing and sleep ones I could never quite get into. I don't remember the fourth.

Anyways, good luck to you
    :l
    Ak
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Help!

Hi Bee,

Welcome to MWO!
      This is a great place, you'll find lots of support.
      I purchased the Original 4-CD Set which includes the Clearing, Hypnotic, Subliminal & Sleep Learning CDs. I have found them to be very helpful, worth the price. I'm not able to use the Sleep Learning CD, I find the noise of the babbling brook keeps me awake. But, nonetheless I would advise you to purchase the set when you can.

Please feel free to join us on the 'Newbies Nest' thread, there's lots of folks there just beginning as well.
      Wishing you the very best!
      Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Help!

As far as I know you have to purchase them all. The Clearing and the Hypnotic really are dynamic. I wonder if any of these have been posted on You Tube?

Comment

Working...
        X