ODAT Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Wednesday

Hi all ODATers! I'm up doing chores early so thought I would start us off this morning.
    On day 3, feeling rested and not hungover. It was great going on chat last night with some of you during my most difficult time of the day. Thank you for your encouragement.
    It's dark, cold and going to rain here today....change of the seasons is definitely here.
    Taking a short road trip today for my hubby to see a doctor about a small growth on his ankle....they are sure it's 'nothing' but still want to do a CT scan.
    Fingers crossed and good thoughts today!
    Wishing all a sober day today.
    When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
    -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

ODAT Wednesday

Happy ODAT for all to come. Hump day Wednesday today. Good job on Day 3 MNB, and well wishes on the dr visit as those are not very fun to do. I hope everyone can congratulate themselves for taking a step toward their goals today.

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Hi guys,

Day 11 here. It's great waking up not hungover.

Busy day here so I'll catch up later.

Ciao for now.
      Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
      :h

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Hi odaters

Just got back from meeting an old school friend for lunch. Had a lovely time, good to catch up and we did some shopping too.
        Yes, it's great to wake up without a hangover and it's even better not needing to try to figure out if you are sober enough to drive at 9am the next morning!!!!

Wishing you all a sober wednesday. They are always a challenge for me.
        If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

ODATERS!!

I'm like uni today.. off and running.

God bless all my MWO friends and the people connected to them.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Hi
            I got home tonight on a real low, I forced myself to have a cup of tea instead of a whiskey, which was a real effort, and logged onto MWO. I found a message of support in my pm box, when I read it I felt so much better. These acts of kindness mean so much when you feel down and lonely.
            I can't be certain I won't drink tonight, but I think it is alot less likely.
            MNB - I hope the doctors visit went well.

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Hi Elsa,

I'm glad you had the cup of tea and are feeling supported! Come here whenever you need to - we are always here to listens!

Love and hugs,
              Uni
              Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
              :h

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Evening everyone. Well it was a nice sunny day here and i got some gardening done. Starting raining bout an hour ago but its a mild night. Another af day for me. Elsa i know how you feel i got very low at times too. I live alone and its tough to resist the al for me i can only go odat for now. Have a nice evening everyone and i feel a bit tommorrow Elsa and anyone else who is struggling.

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Hi!

Excuse me for asking, but what does ODAT stand for?

Trix XXXX

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Hi Witchy Trix!
                    ODAT is short for One Day at a Time

Welcome!
                    When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
                    -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Ah I see!

:thanks:

Comment

Working...
                      X