Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey peeps, I am in a hole

Hello new friends,
    I have a major problem with alcohol. I love it. I can't get enough of it. I cannot figure out why I love it. I love to have fun while drinking. My girl can drink like a fish and not drink for a week. But I have to drink everynight. I take antidepressents on top of it. Always trying to run from something. Don't know what to do. I don't want to quit drinking. But I cannot drink everyday during the week. I want to be a social drinker but feel that I cannot maintain that. I am in a rut. I don't want to loose my g/f my family, my job etc.
    Anyway Hi, I got issues!:new:

Hey peeps, I am in a hole

Hello JCSC2!

Welcome to the MWO forum.

I was sleeping, and had some pretty wild dreams, woke up, and decided to come back on here for a bit.

I understand when you say that you love alcohol! I love it too! But it does not love me back. So I left it 9 months ago, and trying not to go back.

Getting help here is pretty easy. I am still new myself, so I don't know all the stuff about the program like I should. All the members say to read the Roberta Jewell book which you can download. I guess thats the first place to start if you are drinking and want some help now.

We'll help you get out of that rut.

Comment

Working...
    X