October - Fight Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October - Fight Club

Hello October Fight-Club. I may be a little late but I'm back. I have been AF for 4 days and feel great! Hopefully I will be here for the Nov F.C. that is my mission anyway. Once I fall off it is so hard to get back to the wonderful world of sobriety. Same thing for dieting I guess, once my focus is gone so is everything else. Oh well, I have picked myself up and I'm back in the saddle again.

Comment

October - Fight Club

I love the idea of a fight club. We've already been beaten senseless. Wot's to lose?
      Long Road
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission--
      Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

October - Fight Club

Hi fight club-
        I had a bad night last night. My boyfriend is very unhappy.. apparently I suggested that we break up while drunk. I had to call in sick to work and now I get to stress over how it looks. I can't relax at home because of the bad vibes. What to do? Must not binge again. But I have said it so many times before.
        Liath

Comment

October - Fight Club

Hi people! I am feeling better today. How is everyone else doing?
          Liath

Comment

October - Fight Club

Doing fine!!

Comment

October - Fight Club

Liath,
              So happy to have you back. Sounds like you have been having a rough time of it. Is there anything we can do to help you along? Let us know. We are here for you.:l
              Redhibiscus

Comment

October - Fight Club

Thanks Red-

Weekends are the worst for me. I get lonely and then I am sorely tempted to call my drinking pals. This weekend I have too much to do. Finally getting my darn grad school application submitted. Still feeling down but it does take a while to get ones self esteem up to normal levels after a binge.
                Liath

Comment

October - Fight Club

IT sures does take time to feel better after binging. I was really, really craving this afternoon. I was on the verge of going out tonight, then thought of how shitty I would feel tomorrow. The pleasure of drinking itself, then heart pounding, guilt, no sleep, sweaty, anxiety, and that would just be tonight. Seriously, that is how I though myself out of it tonight. I know how you feel, cause the last time I drank, I felt sick for two days. I came home and followed my plan: make dinner, do a few chores, eat and relax. Thank goodness I did.

I found it helps to plan. Maybe that would help you. I don't want to tell you what to do but I struggle at certain times, like after work on the way home. Thinking it through to the end and having a plan have helped me alot. You can do this, hope and strength.
                  Redhibiscus

Comment

October - Fight Club

I have 7 days AF which is a miracle all in itself. It must be at least 30 years since I have done that. I feel great, feel like I look better (puffiness is going down in my face I guess). I'm not sleeping well but that's ok. My husband is driving me crazy because of his drinking but I am dealing ok with it. Anyway, just thought I would share.

Comment

October - Fight Club

I have moved house so only got back on t'internet today. I am starting the November fight club thread so keep a look out for it!!
                      Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

Working...
                      X