• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Saturday 4th October

Hi Odaters

Good morning everyone!

Universal - congrats on two weeks! :goodjob:
    Tawnywitch - how's your cold? Did you get any sleep last night?
    Elsa- you are not alone.

Make today an Alcohol free one!
    If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

ODATERS!!!

Thanks bluey!

There is another thread I frequent in Monthly Abstainance. AF Daily thread. Doggy girl started it off today with a really good post. I suggest you give it a look. Maybe jump in there or at least give it a read. It is inspiring.

And nobody is alone. You are a perfect child of God and loved.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

hi colds better , didnt get much sleep last night, restless leg syndrome, really jittery, not much better today I feel really hyper but shattered at the same time,bought very small bottle of wine for tonight just in case, but don't feel like drinking it ,a step in the right direction, have upped mu kudzu and i glute today, waiting for the baclofen to arrive,bit scared about taking it tho, hope everyone is feeling positive today,got to sit thru, 2 hrs now of my son, ballet. tap and modern dancing away!!
      Twitch

Comment

ODATERs Hi everyone, hoping for an af. weekend.

Comment

Happy Saturday to all! Cool and fall like here. How long until the leaves fall and I get that yard task on my list? I hope everyone gets a step closer to their goals today.

Comment

Hi guys,

Rainy day here - played ball all morning - got home and of course had to cook and clean while BF sat on his ass -- I'm pissed. Bit his head off so he just left in a huff. Looks like it's going to be a fun Saturday night!!!

Auuuuggghhhhh - sorry, had to vent. He is wonderful but i really do wish he would help out around the house more - sometimes I feel like an effin maid.
            Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
            :h

Comment

Uni... cyber smack. twice
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Greeny - LOL - I love you.
                Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                :h

Comment

Working...
                X