Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh geez - what the heck is wrong with me

looking up

Here I am - thanks for the support - decided that checking in with you all first thing in the morning is a good way to start. I read alot of the Toolbox material last night, and printed it out (putting it in the glove box of my car!) so that I can read it, take a deep breath, and go on when the gremlins arrive. The best piece of info I read yesterday is that the Cravings feel like they'll go on forever, but they don't -- get committed to something else and distract until it fades.....

Onward and upward!
    to the light

Comment

I'm in AZ too if any of you want to chat by phone PM me. it's tough sparkle, try to focus on your successes. We move forward in life, not backwards. . Pick yourself up and punch that demon in the face.

Comment

POW - demon got what he deserved! I wish I knew why I was having such a hard time right now. Maybe it's the change of weather??? I don't think so, full moon??? na, just weak right now for some reason.

Determination, thanks for the support and I'm glad I'm not alone. In regards to the in-laws, you deserve a good pat on the back for only having one bottle of wine. lol

Comment

Working...
        X