drink tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drink tracker

can anyone tell me , when you fill in the drinktracker are they units of alcohol or drinks that you put in I have been putting in unit's, is that right?
    Twitch

drink tracker

LOL... zero is the best number.. no guessing required!

I used to fill in 'drinks' (not units)... not sure how everyone else handles it?
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

drink tracker

I 've been putting in units, as I tend to use large glasses, less refilling. Don't know if this is right or not though.

Comment

drink tracker

i think it is for your personal assistance so whichever you prefer - I always do drinks.
        Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
        :h

Comment

drink tracker

Im with universal, its up to you, I use drinks
          :dancin: enguin:
          starting over

Comment

drink tracker

Where is the drink tracker located on the website? I have been unable to locate it.

Comment

drink tracker

Schafer - it's under 'Miscellaneous' at the bottom of the forum index page.

I really like Drink Tracker. I look forward to putting my 0 in every night

Trix XXX

Comment

drink tracker

WitchyTrix;730468 wrote:
                I really like Drink Tracker. I look forward to putting my 0 in every night
                Me too, but it felt awful putting in the '10' (rough estimate) after last night's bender. It's like getting an F on your report card.
                ~Q

Comment

drink tracker

Awww Qwerty don't fret about it. Everyone gets a fail mark sometimes, at least it's only's a day's worth

I was a straight grade A student in every exam I took at school - apart from chemistry! Don't know why I took it in the 1st place really. Think I had great expectations of making bombs and unique mixtures of chemicals that turned bright purple, fizzed and when consumed, turned the human into a rabbit!

I didn't even get an F, I got a 'U' for unclassified :H And that wasn't a day's worth of failure - it took me TWO WHOLE YEARS to reach the dizzy heights of that one ... 730 days!!!!!

Onward and upward! Don't look backwards ... look forwards My 'U' grade in chemistry never bothers me in the slightest because I got 'A's in everything else and never touched a chemistry set from that day forward!

Think of it that way

Trix XXXXX

Comment

Working...
                  X