Arrrgghh!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrrgghh!!!

Thanks Paula - it's hard not to berate yourself when you've done wrong but you're right in saying it takes looking at the now rather than living in the past or looking to the future. I need to learn to live in the now. Qwerty so can you. Concentrating on now is so less stressful than contemplating what lies ahead.

Comment

Arrrgghh!!!

Look at yourelf in the mirror and say I can be sober. Look yourlelf in the eye and say it over and over. Fake it till you make it is real and an important self fulfilling prophecy.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Arrrgghh!!!

Good Morning:
        Well, Qwerty and Spun I too fell off the wagon last night - even though I was only on it for 3 days...I feel like an idiot but today is a new day and I really feel like we all can make it through, but it sure won't be easy. I suppose nothing worth having ever is easy, though, is it? My goal is to have some light back in my eyes (I don't think I've seen it for a long time). Today is a new day so lets try our damnedest NOT to beat ourselves up but to get back on the wagon (even if we have to strap ourselves down)
        P
        Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Arrrgghh!!!

Thank you for your kind replies. I feel like hell, and I have to be at work in a few hours. Today is going to be tough.
          ~Q

Comment

Working...
          X