ODAT Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Tuesday

Good Day all ODATers! I'm up early to do volunteer work so I'll start our day off on here.
    Been visiting my daughter over the weekend and yesterday I was participating in a medical study at the local teaching hospital here so I've not been able to check in here. I'm doing very well this time around..on day 6 now for the month. YAY!!
    Poor kitty had a thorn in his eye Thursday so it was a vet trip and now eye medication and also antibiotic in the mouth which he hates! He and his 'brother' are romping outside right now...it's been a few days for them being cooped up inside so they're loving roaming around the yard eating grass.
    Everyone have a fantastic day and stay strong.
    When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
    -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

ODAT Tuesday

Have a good day all ODATer's.

MNB,
    My best friend who is also married to my vet (well not mine, the dog's) are in New England at the moment. So if you bump into him can you tell him to hurry back as my Bess needs her booster jabs.

Love Jackie xxx

AF since 7/7/2009

:l
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ODAT Tuesday

having a great day, been for a ride and got back to get a message from my sons agent, were off to London tomorrow for a casting for a new feature film starring Colin Firth and Geffry Rush, so excited, fingers crossed have a good day all off you.
      Twitch

Comment

ODAT Tuesday

ODATERS!!!

Hi MNB and all to come.

Eating grass eh? That always means cat puke at my house. But faithful little doggie is always on patrol for that. Gaggggg!

This is going to make you laugh. At a funeral last night, friend says I heard you lost a lot of weight. I say well yeah about a year ago but I' back to around 120. She's says no I mean about 200 lbs. It takes me a sec. but I realize she's talking about EO. LMAO!!! This is the daughter of the deceased that says this and takes pleasure watching me process the joke and get it.

Sense of humor is such a driving force in our lives. Never let yours go.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT Tuesday

Ahahaha...that's a good one, Green! Isn't it great to have a friend that makes you laugh?
          When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
          -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

ODAT Tuesday

Hello from a very wet Dublin. Raining heavy here. Have a good tuesday.

Comment

ODAT Tuesday

Hi guys,

Not raining here yet but it is pretty chilly - we are getting our fall weather before the snow starts to fall (ugghhh).

That's a cute story greeny - LOL.

I am so bored at work lately because there is no point in starting anything new until I know what is happening with the other job - they are really slow in getting anything in front of us....frustrating. It makes for a hard work day because I have so much that I could do at home (as well as sleep and feel better!) HOpefully we will all hear something soon so I can figure out what the heck is happening in my world!

Cabbage rolls in the crock pot for dinner tonight - excited about that - this is the first time I've made them so we'll see how that turns out.

Af for me today - hope everyone else meets their goals today.

love and hugs,
              Uni
              Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
              :h

Comment

ODAT Tuesday

(What's EO, greenie? I'm the only one who doesn't get it!!)

Day 3. I've been bribing myself NOT to drink when the urge comes (which has been stronger & more frequent lately - not sure why - that usu. doesn't happen until Day 4 or so...). Anyway, I Really need a manicure. So I've told myself I can get one IF I don't drink! Manicure is only $14 incl. tip - but I visualize that as booze money Not spent.

OK, I'm silly! But... it seems to be working. Good to have a "carrot" out there to keep me motivated.

(Uni - let us know if cabbage rolls are good. I love using my crockpot!)
                Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

ODAT Tuesday

Hi
                  I'm on day 3 and feeling the cravings as well, but am sticking to the cranberry juice tonight as I am enjoying waking up and feeling good, not tired, hungover and crying at the sight of my face in the mirror. I need to stock up on fruit juice though, I'm getting through it by the gallon.
                  Hope everyone has had a good day.

Comment

Working...
                  X