Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Sunday 10/11

Good Morning!!
    Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
    Took a road trip to Philly to visit father in law but I'm down with a bad cold now so I'm in the hotel trying to stay away from him (he's 90)so he doesn't catch whatever I have. Seems this is going around a lot. Drinking plenty of tea, juice and water and trying to stay comfy.....UGH.
    Aside from that, it's great to have another hangover free morning! Hope all of you are doing great. Be well and stay strong.
    When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
    -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

ODAT - Sunday 10/11

Hi guys,

I am off to the grocery store and going to do some Me things today. It's a take care of uni day. Can't wait. I need it.

Thanks to all my friends here who keep me going.

Love and hugs,
    Uni
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Comment

ODAT - Sunday 10/11

ODATERS!!

Got the sheets changed, laundry going. reorganizing my paperwork pile. (over and over and over) but today I will do it!! First put on a crockpot of veggie chili. I've got to gear up for this week.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Sunday 10/11

Happy Sunday all! Uni and Greeny, I'm lucky to have my eyes open. Hope you feel better MNB. A new chilly brilliant fall day for me, slowly cleaning up the closets (If we haven't touched it in 2 years it goes! Craigslist is my friend). Last day to pull the last of my tropical plants inside for the winter, as the forecast is for frost tonight. I hope everyone gets a day closer to their goals today, and plans to forge ahead through the week.

Comment

ODAT - Sunday 10/11

spent all day today at the dance studio with my 2 boys doing a workshop, them not me, did treat myself to 2 glasses last night and that was all, result, hope you have a good Sunday
          Twitch

Comment

ODAT - Sunday 10/11

Hi
            MNB - hope you are feeling better soon.
            Lovely to hear everyone else has had a good day.
            I've slipped quite badly this weekend, but I've been out today to get some kudzu and l-glutamine, and will start again tomorrow. Stupid really, I just got nervous filling in the university enrolment form, thinking can I really do this? Then kicked myself up the ass and just got on with it, I've been given a chance to do this, which I should be grateful for, not turn it into another excuse to be anxious to feel sorry for myself.
            Anyway, hope everyone has a wonderful Monday.

Comment

ODAT - Sunday 10/11

elsa.. Supps ,regular rotine of food sups . water.
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Sunday 10/11

Day 7. Gotta go post on 7-day thread. It only took me.. WEEKS to finally make it 7 days...

For some strange reason, I'm not feeling deprived.

You all sound good.

Back tomorrow!
                Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Working...
                X