odat monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

odat monday

Happy thanksgiving to all the Canucks out there!

I am going to enjoy the day off and roast a turkey and have a nice day.

I went to bed yesterday at 5:30 for a nap and didn't wake up till today at 7:30 am! Wow, Must of needed my sleep. Except I'm pissed that I missed Amazing race - what happened someone? who went home?

I'm surprised BF didnt' wake me when he got home, he's still sleeping, I'll have to ask him why when he wakes up.

Hope you guys have a great day.

Love and hugs,
    Uni
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

odat monday

LOL - Okay, I woke up and thought it was 7:30 am Monday - in fact it was 7:30 pm Sunday! LOL - so I'm a little ahead of myself and didn't miss the amazing race - LOL.

Okay, well on that note - happy sunday night everyone and happy Monday morning when I get up again! LOL
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.

Comment

odat monday

:H:H:H:H
      Its Monday morning over hear, if you fancy jumping over
      Happy thanksgiving for tomorrow
      :dancin: enguin:
      starting over

Comment

odat monday

Hi ODATERs,

It's Monday here and nothing better than awake guilt free and hangover free.

I just got up and on my 2AF, still a long way to go to today because it's still morning here. But Thank God, i'll be at work tonight so i think I can complete my 2AF.

Ok, Good luck all and Happy Thanksgiving.....
        AF today

Comment

odat monday

Hi Lovemy life
          I am modding at the mo, but it has started to creep up again - my drinking, so I am trying to get some AF days behind me, I am also on day 2 so perhaps we can do it together.
          :dancin: enguin:
          starting over

Comment

odat monday

Hi Ronnie, great to have you to do it together with me, i really need your support. I was trying to go mo too but i failed, so i think better have AF. Last time i was trying to make a 7 AF but i only can get 4 so this time i will try to make it 3 AF first and then i will add another 3 and so on, hope i can make it to 30AF...Good luck to us...hugs
            AF today

Comment

odat monday

ROFLMAO UNI!!!!! I will never let you forget this one!!!!
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

odat monday

universal;734264 wrote: LOL - Okay, I woke up and thought it was 7:30 am Monday - in fact it was 7:30 pm Sunday!
                Hilarious! That just made my day.

Comment

odat monday

:H:H:H Oh Uni, if you're this confused sober what were you like drunk????!!!!!

Beautiful Monday Morning here in the UK. Last week I met my modding target which is good but in the long run I want to reduce it further. I'm going out tonight and will probably have a glass or two of wine but I will not embarrase myself!

Have a good day everyone
                  If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

Comment

odat monday

Godd afternoon and happy thanksgiving to all our Canadian members.

Comment

odat monday

Good Day all!!
                      UNI!!! You were just so excited about the holiday you got ahead of yourself. That's OK! Pretty funny though!!! :H:H:H:H:H:H Thanks for starting us off today with a laugh and I hope all my Canadian friends have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.
                      One Day at a Time! Be well and safe.
                      When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
                      -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

odat monday

Happy Monday! Happy Columbus day in the Eastern US, and Thanksgiving in Canada. Here in the great west we don't celebrate Columbus so it's a work day for me. Five more days to Friday Woowoo!

Comment

odat monday

(Mmmmm - roast turkey! My mouth is watering!!)

So Happy Thanksgiving, Canadian neighbors.

:yougo:

(couldn't find a turkey...!)
                          Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

odat monday

Okay, now that I am on the right day..........LOL

Turkey is in the oven, yummy!

We are finally unpacking a bit and having a fairly relaxing day. Hope everyone else is having a great one!

Comment

odat monday

work day for me too Bossman. Happy Turkey day to those who are having it though!

Blue - good on you for reaching your goal...good luck with your next steps.

Uni, I can relate, I get so disoriented when I nap...waking up thinking it's the next day...

Comment

Working...
                              X