Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - uhhhhh Tues?

ODATERS!!!

HAHAHAHA...... Uni, let the teasing begin!

Looks like a fine fall morning. I kicked arse yesterday with work so I hope my day will be smooth sailing until tonight when the divorce negotiations happen. I may have to kiss the TV goodbye. But only if I get paychecks for September :H Really that's nervouos laughter. I'm dreading this night. Bet your arse I'll be meditating beforehand.

Well, the day is starting with or without me so I guess I'll join in.

Be happy today even if it's just for little things.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

ODAT - uhhhhh Tues?

Tuesday? Are you SURE?? I thot yesterday was Sun. Didn't someone say that...??

Hello ODATERs - whatever day you're experiencing!

Greenie - fingers crossed that all goes well tonight.

Day 9?? Can that be? AND Day 1 NF... (well, 1-1/2 -- hehe, see how we think??) Going AF has been surprisingly easier than I expected (spitting over left shoulder)... I wish I could explain why (in a book, then I'd make the BIG $$$! lol)...

I knew that going NF without being AF would be an exercise in futility. So I think the timing is finally working out...

AF/NF is just a hairbreadth away from overindulging, so I know I have to be vigilant - getting cocky goes before a FALL...!!
    Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

ODAT - uhhhhh Tues?

Sure! Whatever day it is. it's not even day yet because it's dark outside. Pitch dark, like the rain on a foggy day an hour before sunrise dark.

Savon Grats on going NF and AF. Two big steps that can go together. Just carry a big toolbox and avoide the old triggers and get past the cravings. Greeny good luck for tonight. Just stay calm and say little, stick to what's important. When I do my business negotiations (deals) I often trade off short term gain to long term gain, sometimes making it real easy in the short term in return for long term payment or vice versa. If I know my goals before the meeting, I can shift from one to the other depending on my partner and they feel they got a deal when I really got it in the end. Just an idea.

Happy ODAT for all to come. It's not just another day. It's another day where you can make progress toward your chosen goal. One more step today.

Comment

ODAT - uhhhhh Tues?

Yeah but I really don't want to get it in the end. :H Sorry bad joke.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - uhhhhh Tues?

:moon: I'm with Greenie - LOL!

PS - I've been wanting to use that one - hehe.
          Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

ODAT - uhhhhh Tues?

Hardy har har! LMAO

Love you guys!

Hope all goes well Greeny, I'll be thinking of you.

I'm having leftover turkey and relaxing today - had to work this morning but am taking things easy until I take on my new role in a couple of weeks. Maybe will take the little one to the movies tonight - we'll see how the day goes.

Have a good one everyone!
            Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
            :h

Comment

ODAT - uhhhhh Tues?

I've been on the road all day today coming home from PA so not near computer til now.
              Everyone sounds great and it really doesn't matter what day it is. hehehehehe
              Day 13 for me! YAY...That's it. I'm tired from the 8 hr drive and we came home to a cold house because our furnace didn't go on. Hot tea and hot soup for supper. Had to call the furnace man. Bed early and I'll check in tomorrow. I hope you all met your goals today.
              When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
              -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

Working...
              X