ODAT - Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Wednesday

Is it really Wednesday already? (Yes Uni I'm talking to you :H)
    Where is everyone this morning?

Wishing you all a sober day and a hangover free tomorrow. The future is in your own hands!
    If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

ODAT - Wednesday

Morning Blue, dont know where everyone else is, but Im here! back to ODAT again!

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Hi guys!

I do have today figured out but since for some reason I didn't sleep at all last night, I may have to have a nap this afternoon which may not be so good! LOL

Greeny - hope things went well yesterday and that you are doing okay - check in and let us know. Lots of love coming your way.

Have a good one guys,
      uni
      Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
      :h

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Hi guys and gals!
        A good sober day to everyone. I'm sick with a sore throat and body aches ( Uh Oh!!) so I have already added a big -0- to my drink tracker today to keep the other -0-s company!
        Sorry you didn't sleep Uni. I had one of those nights last week. Not good.
        Green: Hope everything went smooth for you last night. Big hugs
        Blue: Thanks for starting the thread this morning.. and a good sober day to you!
        Cathy: Nice seeing you here at ODAT!

Wishing everyone a good day whatever you are doing and wherever you are.
        When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
        -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Af wednesday 4 me. Tonight is my Brazilian workout class which is hi energy and fun. Its Mostly Samba moves with warmup to reggae and cool to slow music.

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

ODATERS!!!

I'm just going to be greedy here but first let me wish you all a good day. A good Thursday for Uni. :H

There was no fecking meeting. He blew into the house made dinner (heating leftovers) like he lived here and went into a rage about seeing ex GF at her workplace who pushed him out onto the sidewalk and I said I can't do this and you have to go so I can listen to my meditation CD and he went to file an assault charge on her. I said I wouldn't draw attention to myself if I were you, but whatever. I wouldn't answer the phone after that. SO... no fecking meeting. Maybe tonight.

May your day be nothing but blue skies...........
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Ah greeny, I'm sorry - that sucks for you. As if you need that kerap now. Hopefully it can get organized tonight.

Sending good vibes your way.

:l:l:l

Uni
              Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
              :h

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Greeny that sucks. He's acting like a kid and trying to run the show. Typical male gamesmanship. Yuck.

Happy ODAT for all! It's wednesday Hump day. I'm unhappily going down to exercise with the machine that asks my age, and I'm not happy to have to type in a new number now. Oh well. It doesn't matter if your goal is big or small, it matters most that you are moving towards it.

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Happy Birthday Boss.man!
                  When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
                  -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

:bday3: Happy Birthday, Boss.Man!!

Welllll, here I am... Day 11. Not thinking about it much, but I know the urge can hit me at any time when I'm least expecting it!!

ODAT!

I need to think of another way to celebrate 2 wks (assuming I make it!).. than, ya know... Hoo boy.

PS - Greenie... maybe you should change locks??
                    Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Happy Birthday bossman!!!

Savvy, I changed the locks the week he left over a year ago. :H
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                      X