wow...I am down :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow...I am down :(

Well, I have run out of Bac, and am waiting for my new TWO orders to arrive. I am drinking more than I should be because of it. I weaned myself off my anti-depressants because I felt awesome on Bac, however....it is all snowballing out of control. I still drank less but the point is, I did drink.

I don't want to get out of bed right now, it's 11:15am, and I have to work in 2 hrs. I feel like I am in a terrible rut.

I had it out with my husband last night because he would rather go to a friend/co-workers cottage to try to get all his employees to get along that be with us, and his daughter on her birthday. I feel completely awful....I got mad at him because he forgot to add me as a driver on our rental car (from his accident). I really feel like I am losing it.

It would have been much nicer and smoother if I hadn't have run out of my Bac....because the drinking just adds to the depression.

I could use a hug. I could stand to not feel so useless. I could stand to feel like I come first like I always choose my DH, and kids first.....ongoing dilemma of feeling unappreciated, and unloved.......

Thanks to all for listening to me vent.........
    AF July 6 2014

wow...I am down

:groupluv:
    Big hugs my friend!!!! Do you want to chat for a few?
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

wow...I am down

(((Christy)))
      Tomorrow WILL be better.
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

wow...I am down

Christy - Have you tried Theanine? It is a mood enhancer, pretty quick acting and harmless. I find it really helped me when I hit a "crabby" stretch. It doesn't make you drowsy or anything.

L-Theanine or Theanine 200mg, you can take 1-2 every 4 hours all day. I've found the bounce diminishes over time but it works great for an occasional pick up. You can find it at supp stores that carry amino acid supps individually (L-Glutamine, L-Taurine, etc).

Comment

wow...I am down

Sorry to hear you are down. Big Alaskan :l to you.

Ditto on the Theanine, it worked for me.
          :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

wow...I am down

Thanks guys...I will give the Theanine a whirl. In the mean time, I have to drag my sorry ass into work.....gREAt!

Will the Theanine work right away? God I hope so......
            AF July 6 2014

Comment

wow...I am down

Will it prevent me from sleeping?
              AF July 6 2014

Comment

wow...I am down

Shouldn't prevent you from sleeping and it yes, it works pretty quickly. 15-30 minutes

Hope you feel better
                :l
                Ak
                :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

wow...I am down

Christy - people use it as a sleep aid. It doesn't make you sleep, but it can relieve your worries and anxiety, and some say it gives them good dreams.

Comment

wow...I am down

Thanks guys for all your help, and love!!!!

I am feeling much better today as my Bac came yesterday! YEEHAW! I have to start from scratch, but I know there's a light at the end of the tunnel!

I'm not sure if the L-Theanine worked or if it was just that I went to work, and got my mind occupied. I know I did have to pop into the pharmacy to grab my antidepressant script, and almost tore off the pharmasist's head because it wasn't ready. Poor thing.....her I mean, not me, lol!

So, ya, things are looking up....I am feeling better.

Thanks again!

xoxo
                    AF July 6 2014

Comment

wow...I am down

{{{{{HUG}}}}}

I soooooo relate to where you are. You are in my thoughts.

Blessings!
                      Renee
                      The Universe stirs up our comfortable nests, and pushes us over the edge of them, forcing us to use out wings...

Comment

wow...I am down

hugs are in order........a big one to you!
                        AF since 2/4/10
                        Nicotine free since 3/31/10
                        FINALLY FREE

Comment

Working...
                        X