hi - i'm new to my way out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm finally realizing alcohol is ruining my life. i started topamax but a pediatric dose cause the last time i started it i felt funny and quit it. that's was 3 years ago. i plan to get the book and hypo cd's and supplements. i feel tired and down today. but once i sleep i'll be better. do anyone know what dose of topamax is necessary for the cravings to go away?

:welcome:

Hi Jeanie,

Sorry but I don't take any of the meds but you might like to have a look in the 'Topamax,Campral,Nalrexone' section on the 1st page.Hopefully you'll find some answers there.

Just wanted to say hello, you've found a good safe place. It's been a godsend for me.

Stay close to the boards and keep posting.

Wishing you all the luck in the world.

Love Jackie xxx
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi and :welcome:

The amount will vary as everyone is different. Read the book, keep reading here and decide on your plan. Some use everything, some decide whats best for them.

Sending you tons of support, this is a great place. Stick around and keep posting.

:l
      Ak
      :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

thanks

what worked best for you guys? i'm so tired right now. i think i'll call the 800 number tomorrow and ask how to get started. i don't like what i've read about Topamax but i'm starting at a small dose. i'm interested in taking the Kudzu however. i'm not drinking tonight - amazing. :thanks:

Comment

I'll have to have one of my big thinks.

But I'll get back to you tomorrow.

It's after midnight here and brain going into sleep mode.

But basically coming here everyday and having a read round has helped me loads.

See you tomorrow.

Rest well.

Love Jackie xxx

AF (alcohol free) since 7/7/2009 and loving it!

:l
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
          X