Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Thursday

Hi ODATers!

Well I'm back after going down last week with, what I thought was, a cold which turned out to be a throat/ear/sinus infection which I needed antibiotics for

Don't know what happened to the weekend as I slept most of it and then eventually saw Doc and got drugs on Tuesday. Yuk Yuk Yuk

Going to take me a while to catch up on what's been going on but in the meantime hope you all have a lovely, sober Thursday.

Luv
    Bx

ODAT - Thursday

Hi ODATers
    Madmummy: Glad you are feeling a bit better...I've been down with a nasty chest cold for 2 days...no fever, so no drugs. Plenty of chicken soup and hot tea!
    Happy to be hangover free as I put another -0- in the drink tracker!
    Stay strong and be well everyone!
    When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
    -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

ODATERS!!!

Lord just get me through this day.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Happy Thursday all! MM and MNB take care with those colds. Greeny, I'm got my fingers crossed you get things worked out. For all to come, may you all get one step closer to your goals today.

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

hi everyone, glad your back MM, i have had a lovely day in Brighton seeing my daughters little house for the first time, then lunch out and a bit of retail therapy thrown in, no sign of booze anywhere, lovely
          Twitch

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Hi guys,

Late checking in today as finally, I have had a busy day at work! One more week till I start the new job - can't wait!

Greeny, I'm thinking of you today honey, hope everything goes well.

To everyone else, have a great day!
            Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
            :h

Comment

Working...
            X