X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Friday 16th October

Good morning Odaters

Good to see MM back!
    Well it's Friday again and I know that the weekend it a time many struggle. How about not drinking tonight? (Worry about tomorrow tomorrow!) Who will join me?

Greenie, good luck today.
    If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

:thanks:

Blue Sky,

Just what I'm thinking today. After all if you break it down it's only 24 hours.

Love Jackie xxx

AF since 7/7/2009 and loving it!
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

hallo, I was going to buy a little bottle today but will leave it til tomorrow and maybe leave it til sunday, and hopefully so on, have a good day everyone,
      Twitch

Comment

ODATers...Hello!
        I'm with you , Blue, Jackie and tawnywitch...no drinking for me today.
        Still feeling crappy here today with quite a nasty chest cold so it's nothing but hot tea for me! Woke up to a 24 decree morning! YIKES!
        Enjoy Friday and I hope everyone meets their goals today!
        When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
        -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

ODATERS!!!

You know what? Welches sparkling grape juice is really good. I didn't like AF beer and never tried AF wine but the sparkling is a nice treat.

Have a good one and make a plan to do something early AM like the farmer's market or flea market.

Uni, tomorrow is Saturday so don't show up at work. :H
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Oh you are funny greeny! LOL

I am so on the AF train this weekend - going away with the family and I am looking forward to a nice relaxing, although cold weekend. Taking my diet pepsi, AF beer (cause I know that everyone else will be drinking beer and I'll be tempted) and some good healthy food and my supplements.

Tired as I haven't been sleeping that well and I have a lot of work to do on the course that I am taking but hopefully will get some of that done this weekend.

Have a great one all, running into a meeting, will touch base again in a bit!
            Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
            :h

Comment

Hi ODATers,
              Sounds like you all have a good plans for the weekend, hope it all goes well and you enjoy it.
              I have been off the wagon big time this week, but I have a plan to start again tomorrow and be AF, which I will stick to. I'm looking forward to it, as I have felt crap all week, I even plan to cook and actually eat a proper meal, then do lots of work all weekend. Sounds boring I know, but it will be good for me, and I will have a break to watch the F1 (real motor racing for those outside Europe). What is boring, I realised this week (took me long enough, huh, only 20 years) is to get drunk every night.
              Have a good weekend everyone, and keep your fingers crossed for me, it really is now or never. You all inspire me, you have so much more crap to deal with than me, my problems are all stupid ones, usually of my own making, and they send me back to the bottle. Then I read some of what you are dealing with- without AL, and you are all so strong, you should all give yourselves a big hug for being so amazing.:l:l

Comment

Good luck to you this weekend Elsa - we can all do this together - keep checking in.

Love and hugs,
                uni
                Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                :h

Comment

Working...
                X